MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Bro, so I had a surgery consult today because I have an inguinal hernia (found out I actually have 3, bilateral inguinal and 1 umbilical). I had one extremely beautiful female Dr that was the intern, and the resident was also a very pretty women. Both had my my junk and shrunken balls in their hands. Fucking embarrassing

Going to start 500hcg 3x a week and 50 clomid till I'm back to normal then just continue with the hcg. Also got some enclomaphine and super pct for just in case but I'm still on Stany's test cruising at 200/wk
lol yup that’s nervous! Doesn’t help either when you’re a grower and not a shower.

Fwiw, my last pack took 10 days. Stan said he was very busy and I chose to order anyway.

If you need something pronto, don't order from someone who says they're swamped.

I communicate with him via email and was not made aware of any potential delays. I’ve been ordering from him for years now and I’m not going to sift through the nonsense in this thread to find out he’s swamped; something that could’ve been relayed to me via email. Yes Stan has been around for years, but no source gets a free pass from criticism on these boards. That’s not how shit operates here.

I communicate with him via email and was not made aware of any potential delays. I’ve been ordering from him for years now and I’m not going to sift through the nonsense in this thread to find out he’s swamped; something that could’ve been relayed to me via email. Yes Stan has been around for years, but no source gets a free pass from criticism on these boards. That’s not how shit operates here.

That's fair. I compulsively read back pages from sources before I make an order even it's from a source I've ordered from before. I got the time to kill so why not.

Very sorry I didn't tell you. I posted here that t/a was about 7 days to get out the door. Not trying to be secretive about it. I get almost 200 emails a day. That's why I post here to keep folks informed. Once again, I apologize.

Too lazy to do your own due diligence lol. He’s posted numerous times that he’s swamped/behind and halting future orders to catch up.

Delays are annoying but damn dude chill

The guy is busy ! Cut him some slack. Plus it's tax time and everyone at this point of the year is slammed.

Too lazy to do your own due diligence lol. He’s posted numerous times that he’s swamped/behind and halting future orders to catch up.

Delays are annoying but damn dude chill
You'd think someone who's been here a decade would take 10 minutes out of their day to read the thread before placing an order. I thought that was common sense?

Sponsors

Latest posts