MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Let's read between the lines !! He is busy from supply and demand. Tax returns more money , more spending, twice as much business.

Reached out recently, and Stan replied to my email within 10 minutes. Could careless about TA at this point. I’m in no rush around this time of year. Tax season! Everyone is busy

Bout to start some of Stan’s EQ. Would love to know some of your guys experiences? Was gonna start at 400 mg/week with test at 250 and injectable Adrol 40mg pre workout (already started test and adrol).
Tried a few different combos the last few years and Stans EQ was by far my favorite and kept a lot of the gains, at least from a strength and vascularity standpoint. I actually just ordered some more last week. I did 600 test and 500 EQ, you just need to run it long enough, more than 3 months, but just my opinion

Tried a few different combos the last few years and Stans EQ was by far my favorite and kept a lot of the gains, at least from a strength and vascularity standpoint. I actually just ordered some more last week. I did 600 test and 500 EQ, you just need to run it long enough, more than 3 months, but just my opinion
How were bloods on it? How often do you need to donate blood?

Stan is slowly making progress on the backlog. Down to 8 days from order to delivery. Honestly people, its worth being patient if you want real gear at a good price.

Last edited:
Anyone see an issue with loading dragons blood and bpc157 in the same shot?
Only issue would be knowing exactly how much dragons blood you want to do vs. The bpc. Dragons blood is very powerful. Definitely would need to dial in how much your tolerance allows for and calculate how much to add to the bpc. Other than that there's no issue.

Should be down to 3 days, maybe 4 to get packs out withing the next few days. Trying my hardest to get these orders down to a respectable number. I apologize, things got insanely busy.

Pack just arrived. Took 12 days, but I knew he was busy going in. I've been getting my stuff from stan for a few years now and it's worth the wait for solid gear and a stand up guy like Stan, always honest always nice and always tests his products, can't ask for much more really.

Digging the new caps, they appear more sturdy and none broke in transit this time

I have every product imaginable. Would it give me any benefit to run tesamorelin or IGF-LR3? I just want to be shredded.

Never ran tesamorelin but I like IGF-1 LR3 for the pumps and it seems to have a mild anabolic effect (~200 ug, 1-2x daily).

AOD9604 or hGH Frag 176-191 might work better for fat loss.

Unless appetite is a problem or you have a lot of excess body fat, in which case a GLP-1 drug (sema, tirze, or reta).

Too lazy to do your own due diligence lol. He’s posted numerous times that he’s swamped/behind and halting future orders to catch up.

Delays are annoying but damn dude chill
Too lazy? Did you not read my comment? I’ve been here longer than most people and have done business with Stan for longer than the majority of people here. Stop dickriding. Stan is a good source, but again he’s not free from criticism here, nor is any source. That’s just the nature of these forums and apparently something new people don’t understand.

Last edited:
Too lazy? Did you not read my comment? I’ve been here longer than most people and have done business with Stan for longer than the majority of people here. Stop dickriding. Stan is a good source, but again he’s not free from criticism here, nor is any source. That’s just the nature of these forums and apparently something new people don’t understand.
Idgaf how long you’ve been here. I’m not dick riding Stan either. I’m just aware he’s been busy because I take 3 mins to skim a thread before I decide to order from a source to make sure there isn’t any issues going on.

I’m in full support to keep any and all sources accountable. Just don’t get crabby because your source is behind (like he said numerous times) and you’re pissy because you weren’t keeping tabs.

I communicate with him via email and was not made aware of any potential delays. I’ve been ordering from him for years now and I’m not going to sift through the nonsense in this thread to find out he’s swamped; something that could’ve been relayed to me via email. Yes Stan has been around for years, but no source gets a free pass from criticism on these boards. That’s not how shit operates here.
Been around for years now and haven't learned to ask vendors their estimated time to ship before ordering? I guess you learn something new every day :)