MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Laughed my ass off from this comment, but you're supposed to report earnings from all activity, even illegal ones. Tax evasion is how they jailed Al Capone.

*emphasis added by me.

Maybe with everyone having side hustles these days, this is what the 75000 more IRS agents are for.

hear! hear!
they finna tax muh gain$
you mean they are gonna give away our money to another country so it can then be funneled back to some bitch ass politicians pocket? But if we do that we go to prison. Regardless of what anyone thinks its funny how laws only protect the ones it should be used on the most. i mean lets be serious for a second the govt honestly doesn't give a fuck about the American people.

Or maybe if everyone knew that in this country we have a system called Checks and Balances which was installed in the days of America being formed which is designed FOR THE PEOPLE to keep the govt in balance and checked on so they don't do tyrannical shit. And ALL of these So CALLED Patriots would stand up and see whats going on maybe America can end up looking like the Amazing Country its supposed too. Instead of Having our cities look like run down war zones full of drug addicted zombies wandering the streets and sleeping in fucking tents. But Also remember Laws and Crime is racist lmfao! This is the dumb shit the govt puts out there to keep us all divided and yet the useful fucking idoits still believe that shit
Can we keep this stuff out of Stan's thread, or maybe take it to Eroids.

Idgaf how long you’ve been here. I’m not dick riding Stan either. I’m just aware he’s been busy because I take 3 mins to skim a thread before I decide to order from a source to make sure there isn’t any issues going on.

I’m in full support to keep any and all sources accountable. Just don’t get crabby because your source is behind (like he said numerous times) and you’re pissy because you weren’t keeping tabs.
So it’s unreasonable to be peeved that a domestic pack took 14 days to arrive? Okay dude. I’ve already talked to Stan and he apologized and admitted the TA wasn’t acceptable, so we’re all good. Me posting about my TA helps you customers out, yet you attack me? Pretty dumb, if you ask me. It’s pretty obvious many here were not around during the old days of Meso. People being soft on sources is just dumb. Stan’s got a business to run and we are the ones keeping it a float; the customer. I like Stan and have again done business with him for years, but I’m not going to let things slide just for that reason. We keep sources accountable here.

So it’s unreasonable to be peeved that a domestic pack took 14 days to arrive? Okay dude. I’ve already talked to Stan and he apologized and admitted the TA wasn’t acceptable, so we’re all good. Me posting about my TA helps you customers out, yet you attack me? Pretty dumb, if you ask me. It’s pretty obvious many here were not around during the old days of Meso. People being soft on sources is just dumb. Stan’s got a business to run and we are the ones keeping it a float; the customer. I like Stan and have again done business with him for years, but I’m not going to let things slide just for that reason. We keep sources accountable here.
Whining because your package took too long when you could have found that information in the thread isn't holding anyone accountable. It's just polluting the thread with information everyone already knew. Congrats! We're so proud of you for registering a long time ago, that doesn't mean you're immune to being stupid.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Been insanely busy. Working many hours to get these packs out. Right now I'm down to about 3 to 4 days to get packs out the door. Trying to get that down even more.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Been insanely busy. Working many hours to get these packs out. Right now I'm down to about 3 to 4 days to get packs out the door. Trying to get that down even more.
Can confirm. First order T/A was atrocious. This latest one was very fast. Only a few days.

100% agree. This guy is busy and I totally understand packs being later than usual. Still a great source and we established that. But Sources, no matter how many weird dick riders they have shouldnt be exempt from criticism at all. Now if you were to come at it the wrong way (which you didn’t imo) it would be an issue. Some dudes act like chicks on here I swear.

100% agree. This guy is busy and I totally understand packs being later than usual. Still a great source and we established that. But Sources, no matter how many weird dick riders they have shouldnt be exempt from criticism at all. Now if you were to come at it the wrong way (which you didn’t imo) it would be an issue. Some dudes act like chicks on here I swear.
You guys are retarded lol. It’s not unreasonable to be unhappy about a slow domestic TA and I’ve never once given Stan a pass for his slow TA. Just simply stated the obvious that @ShredMN could’ve found that out for himself if he took the time to read the thread before ordering which everyone should be doing before ordering from ANY source to ensure there are no issues. Instead he chose not to bother and made an order when Stan stated he was behind numerous times. Annoying? Sure but that’s on him for not being aware.

Stating you should read a thread to keep tabs on potential issues with a source before ordering isn’t dick riding.

No one takes personal responsibility for anything these days….

Last edited:
I t
You guys are retarded lol. It’s not unreasonable to be unhappy about a slow domestic TA and I’ve never once given Stan a pass for his slow TA. Just simply stated the obvious that @ShredMN could’ve found that out for himself if he took the time to read the thread before ordering which everyone should be doing before ordering from ANY source to ensure there are no issues. Instead he chose not to bother and made an order when Stan stated he was behind numerous times. Annoying? Sure but that’s on him for not being aware.

Stating you should read a thread to keep tabs on potential issues with a source before ordering isn’t dick riding.

No one takes personal responsibility for anything these days….
I think it’s the matter of as to how people responded. Crying and having an emotional breakdown cause he’d say such a thing. Cracks me up