MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

are we still on complaining about TA time? IT happened lesson learned who cares. Damn again people care about the DUMBEST SHIT if you didn't plan your gear out properly its your own damn fault.

I’ve been ordering from Stan for a while now. TA is never under 14 days and usually requires a reminder. Know this going in, and you won’t be disappointed. The Primo E 150 is worth the wait.

are we still on complaining about TA time? IT happened lesson learned who cares. Damn again people care about the DUMBEST SHIT if you didn't plan your gear out properly its your own damn fault.
You are on point man. To everyone complaining DID WE FORGET what the hell we are ordering??? I will take 14 days TA given the risk all parties take. This is arrival time conversation ha to stop. Go to another thread, complain about their shitty ass lab results or inconsistent product quality.

Every person I spoke to some 8 years ago before my first cycle told me if you want to get juiced up with clean shit, you're going to wait 3-4 weeks easy. these dudes did not give me a source, they told me patience and patience and patience (I was like 24 at the time). And we cry about 2 weeks... Just stop.

I’ve been ordering from Stan for a while now. TA is never under 14 days and usually requires a reminder. Know this going in, and you won’t be disappointed. The Primo E 150 is worth the wait.
C'mon now. Never under 14 days? LoL. I'm at a week or less right now.

Never had Stanford take 14 days! I’ve ordered multiple times. I suggest people just read the threads……or don’t worry about it. Posting it on the pastepin could help but that’s even more work for him to keep it “accurate”. You order and it comes never had any issues. Can’t please everyone. I guess if you don’t like it go somewhere else and it’ll make better service for us who stay!

I’m almost as far away as you can get in the US from where it ships from and I always get packs in less than 14 days. Unless you live in bum fuck nowhere with one postman, can’t imagine its more than 14 days.

C'mon now. Never under 14 days? LoL. I'm at a week or less right now.

Gotta manage expectations.

If buddy thinks it takes 14 days and it arrives in 7, they'll come here praising your service.

If they think 3 days (as it has been in the past) and it arrives in 7, they won't be so happy. You'll be getting emails by day 5.

Let customer feedback do the rest.