MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

All of Stan's is legit. Dragons blood, try 1/2 ml, see how you react. I am doing good with 2 mg of Albuterol daily. So, for $25 you get about 300 doses. That's a real good price for domestic, but you can even find it cheaper intentionally.

I hope you are getting some of the good gear too. That's where Stan really shines.
Oh I'm not denying his product, but I live by the moto better safe than sorry. Definitely gonna be getting a bit of his gear. I'm planning on running a 16 week performance cycle is upcoming September.

All of Stan's is legit. Dragons blood, try 1/2 ml, see how you react. I am doing good with 2 mg of Albuterol daily. So, for $25 you get about 300 doses. That's a real good price for domestic, but you can even find it cheaper intentionally.

I hope you are getting some of the good gear too. That's where Stan really shines.
How often do you inject? 300 doses? Where do you get that from?

Oh I'm not denying his product, but I live by the moto better safe than sorry. Definitely gonna be getting a bit of his gear. I'm planning on running a 16 week performance cycle is upcoming September.
I hear that. But don't go crazy over Albuterol testing. I don't know if it's really a big seller, so that's why you haven't seen testing on it yet.

As I have in the past, I'm going with HGH and Test Cyp. I was looking good 2 summers ago but didn't understand why. Get Stan's Masteron. That was the missing link.

@Stanfordpharma1 Do you have any jano tests for your albuterol and what are the dosage amounts for the dragon's blood?
I'm sorry. Can't seem to find. I tested a while back and it came back a little weird like 85% albutetol and 12% caffeine. I know it's strange, but it's good stuff, lol. Works good. I posted some time ago. Just can't find.

*****ATTENTION********

Having bit of an issue. I'm running out of labels on some things. Getting harder to import things at the moment and even labels are no exception.

That being said I'm out of test e labels. I'll have to use Sustanon 250mg labels and black out the word Sustanon. Obviously this is not optional, but it's all I can do for now. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully they'll be here in roughly 2 weeks.

*****ATTENTION********

Having bit of an issue. I'm running out of labels on some things. Getting harder to import things at the moment and even labels are no exception.

That being said I'm out of test e labels. I'll have to use Sustanon 250mg labels and black out the word Sustanon. Obviously this is not optional, but it's all I can do for now. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully they'll be here in roughly 2 weeks.

This is not a bad problem to have.

I don't think anyone would even care if the vials came labeled with scratch-n-sniff stickers.

I’m back boys .. stanny been a long time friend glad to see you’re still here. Can’t wait to get some gear it’ll bring back good memories