MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

This is random, I got the aromasin 20 mg suspension and I am taking 10 mg every 3rd day. Mostly cause really don’t wanna crash my estrogen. I’m on 500mg sus and 400 tren week. I know I have high estrogen from blood work on 500 test I can’t remember the number though. Anyways I’m looking for an estrogen test to buy and there is estrogen total, estradiol sensitive, estradiol standard ect. Please somebody help me pick one before the tren takes over and I put my fist through the keyboard. THANKS

This is random, I got the aromasin 20 mg suspension and I am taking 10 mg every 3rd day. Mostly cause really don’t wanna crash my estrogen. I’m on 500mg sus and 400 tren week. I know I have high estrogen from blood work on 500 test I can’t remember the number though. Anyways I’m looking for an estrogen test to buy and there is estrogen total, estradiol sensitive, estradiol standard ect. Please somebody help me pick one before the tren takes over and I put my fist through the keyboard. THANKS
Very easy if you research it and it won’t be the Tren making you put your fist thru the keyboard lol

Oh almost forgot .., quit being soooo “sensitive”

Very easy if you research it and it won’t be the Tren making you put your fist thru the keyboard lol

Oh almost forgot .., quit being soooo “sensitive”
Woahhhh you got me tough guy. I did with conflicting answers why the fuck do you think I’m here, all good I’ll call the doc in the AM. Maybe I just wanted to come intermingle with massive keyboard thumpers like you

Woahhhh you got me tough guy. I did with conflicting answers why the fuck do you think I’m here, all good I’ll call the doc in the AM. Maybe I just wanted to come intermingle with massive keyboard thumpers like you
He actually gave you the answer hidden in the sarcasm. You want the ultra sensitive test.
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS

There's an old name I remember, lol. Hope things are well with you.
It’s good to be back and even better to see youre still here kickin ass and takin names.. Check this out- I left a few hundred bucks in BTC that I forgot about when I went on my hiatus and about 2 years ago my helper was asking me about juicing and I told him how I used to get it and a bell rung in my head that I might have left money In it. He was a crypto nerd and was like bro if you did you could have a lot of money .. I forgot my password finally after jumpin through hoops he helped me retrieve my acc logged in and when I looked at the amount I fuckin fainted and smashed my face into a furnace I was installing woke up quit my job lol I don’t want to say how much on here but I am set for life. Thanks to you and meso! anyway I been on TRT I never bounced back after the 3 and half years of B and C my TT=187 at 30 years old and free was 4.1 scary I felt like shit been on 180mgs cyp a week and took HCG the first two months. HCG did its job plumped my balls back up and also sky rocketed my E2 never took HCG before because j never had shrinkage until months after I came off everything my balls zipped up tight layin in bed one night with one my exs. I pay a lot out of Pocket amd the lady doesn’t believe in AIs says it’s about a good protocol lol. so sex drive came back for 2 months then I felt the high E2 and lost it needles to say I’m done with them it they don’t help me regain my libido and sensitivity.. I’ll be ordering soon thank god you’re still here you’re a stand up guy the only one I delt with my entire time here can’t wait to see what your product list

Last edited:
These prices are insanely competitive.

2mg of Tesa for $15? 10mg of Retatrutide for $75? Primo 200 at $80?

How? Why?
Not ripping you off. I don't make a killing per item, but get so many orders that I do pretty decent. I've heard of guys selling a vial of Test of mine in the gym for up to $200. That's insane.

9 days turn around on an order I placed on a Friday night so that includes two weekends. Packaged well and everything looks good! Excited to give it a try! Thanks Stan!

10 day t/a. The hcg looks like it has more powder than international pharma hcg i've used in the past, about how many mL of bac water would you recommend mixing with it?

Hey y'all. Not to sound rude (not my intention) but if you don't get an immediate email from me you don't have to send multiple emails. I get about 200 emails a day. I have multiple people that email 3 to 5 times in a 2 hour period the same exact email. Keep in mind I don't have a crew. I do everything aside from a little tiny bit of help here and there. I brew and bottle, cap pills, pack and ship and the million other things in between. Just bear with me a bit if somethings not immediate. Thank you

Hey y'all. Not to sound rude (not my intention) but if you don't get an immediate email from me you don't have to send multiple emails. I get about 200 emails a day. I have multiple people that email 3 to 5 times in a 2 hour period the same exact email. Keep in mind I don't have a crew. I do everything aside from a little tiny bit of help here and there. I brew and bottle, cap pills, pack and ship and the million other things in between. Just bear with me a bit if somethings not immediate. Thank you

I can vouch that every time I email Stan, I get a reply in an hour or two. I feel like guys, especially new guys, get really on edge when ordering and you just gotta realize it’s not Amazon.

You want a solid, independent UGL that’s trusted and careful, you just gotta go slow. I haven’t ever had it take more than a day to ask for an order, get an addy, pay, and receive confirmation of payment. I think it you want immediate, you’ll have to go to a retailer/distributor like Steroidify. I prefer a small business.

Every customer be different though.

I can vouch that every time I email Stan, I get a reply in an hour or two. I feel like guys, especially new guys, get really on edge when ordering and you just gotta realize it’s not Amazon.

You want a solid, independent UGL that’s trusted and careful, you just gotta go slow. I haven’t ever had it take more than a day to ask for an order, get an addy, pay, and receive confirmation of payment. I think it you want immediate, you’ll have to go to a retailer/distributor like Steroidify. I prefer a small business.

Every customer be different though.
I've said this prior but a few years back some guys I looked up to, they told me if I'm going get on the juice biggest thing is patience finding a source that is legit. They would not give me their source but it took quite a bit of time (got screwed over, junk gear).

But after my lower back surgery in 2016, I was 24, I needed some additional support to get back on track. Herniated L1-L5 (fucking hell). Found my own source which took time.

I thought 5 weeks delivery to my door was great. Now, it takes 10-21 days which is phenomenal. I just watch the comments on here, barely in my 30s, thinking some folks have no idea what it means to wait. Appreciate Stan for doing what he does.

I've said this prior but a few years back some guys I looked up to, they told me if I'm going get on the juice biggest thing is patience finding a source that is legit. They would not give me their source but it took quite a bit of time (got screwed over, junk gear).

But after my lower back surgery in 2016, I was 24, I needed some additional support to get back on track. Herniated L1-L5 (fucking hell). Found my own source which took time.

I thought 5 weeks delivery to my door was great. Now, it takes 10-21 days which is phenomenal. I just watch the comments on here, barely in my 30s, thinking some folks have no idea what it means to wait. Appreciate Stan for doing what he does.
Totally agree. I order PCT meds from India (anything non controlled) and I’m used to a month to get stuff. A week is NBD. Also I plan what I’m going to do in advance and don’t risk my plan with sourcing and shipping. What if a package gets lost? I’m not gonna let something like that factor into my progress.

Totally agree. I order PCT meds from India (anything non controlled) and I’m used to a month to get stuff. A week is NBD. Also I plan what I’m going to do in advance and don’t risk my plan with sourcing and shipping. What if a package gets lost? I’m not gonna let something like that factor into my progress.
Right on brother -- none of us got this down nor experts -- though many would claim to know what works for all. I just know one of the massive variables in this world is patience and understanding to get solid gear you may have to wait a short interval. If you cannot wait, that is a sign you are not efficient in planning your cycle or lifestyle or finances (from what I have seen over 8-9 years).

Not ripping you off. I don't make a killing per item, but get so many orders that I do pretty decent. I've heard of guys selling a vial of Test of mine in the gym for up to $200. That's insane.
Good lord … I mean I’m a frequent flyer of yours but $200 a vial is steep I think I’d rather buy some dope lol

I have a couple fellas that hit me up and I usually follow the 1x1 up charge so basically I don’t have to pay for my own. I feel like that’s reasonable lol

I guess if you got it spend it lol but $200 a vial … yikes!

Both my orders took 9 days to arrive which I think is pretty reasonable plus the Test doesn't burn or leave me sore like a different brand I tried first. I'm kind of a noob at steroids but if I keep getting good results I'll just stick with Stanford.