MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It’s good to be back and even better to see youre still here kickin ass and takin names.. Check this out- I left a few hundred bucks in BTC that I forgot about when I went on my hiatus and about 2 years ago my helper was asking me about juicing and I told him how I used to get it and a bell rung in my head that I might have left money In it. He was a crypto nerd and was like bro if you did you could have a lot of money .. I forgot my password finally after jumpin through hoops he helped me retrieve my acc logged in and when I looked at the amount I fuckin fainted and smashed my face into a furnace I was installing woke up quit my job lol I don’t want to say how much on here but I am set for life. Thanks to you and meso! anyway I been on TRT I never bounced back after the 3 and half years of B and C my TT=187 at 30 years old and free was 4.1 scary I felt like shit been on 180mgs cyp a week and took HCG the first two months. HCG did its job plumped my balls back up and also sky rocketed my E2 never took HCG before because j never had shrinkage until months after I came off everything my balls zipped up tight layin in bed one night with one my exs. I pay a lot out of Pocket amd the lady doesn’t believe in AIs says it’s about a good protocol lol. so sex drive came back for 2 months then I felt the high E2 and lost it needles to say I’m done with them it they don’t help me regain my libido and sensitivity.. I’ll be ordering soon thank god you’re still here you’re a stand up guy the only one I delt with my entire time here can’t wait to see what your product list
Congratulations on that miracle, my brother.

Just sitting here before the basement gym sesh. Freezing my tits off. Realizing that Stans products are smoooooth. Minimal PIP. I can actually pin places that I used to be wary of. Roughly 3 weeks on Blast now. I will be getting my typical full labs in a couple more weeks. And post them for y’all. With full details.
(Currently experimenting with Test C, Tren E, HGH, AI, maybe a tad of Var. All Stanford Pharm)

10 day t/a. Thanks mr stan. It arrived the day after I had to leave town for a week though lmao
I think I must be the odd one lol. Each time I’ve ordered with him I gotta email him after 2 weeks and ask if order was sent. I’ve gotten a few times him saying he forgot to ship. Not complaining because I know he’s busy and now with goodlyfe being done extra busy. I feel rude asking after 2 weeks but do it just to make sure it wasn’t forgotten.

You sure about that? Maybe he needs time to catch up. I don’t expect 3-5 days I know it’s not Amazon but when people post they got their orders before you did and you ordered before them. I know he’s a busy man.
just messing around, I know he is busy. he was my first source.

people just need to be prepared to "wait in line"

Gonna close down for a week. Have to get caught up, restock and restructure shop. Need to make room for another fridge. Will open on the 27th. Sorry for inconvenience.