MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Anybody else running stannys gear get C-reactive protein checked? Mine returned at a 9, maybe i am sensitive to the carrier oil…

Any recent reports on PIP from primo at 200 or 150? (I see he has both)
I got one of those huge vials of (I believe) 200mg when he was offering them at a limited-time extremely low price. I never got any pain with a 1 ml injection. 2 ml didn't sting or anything at first.but I did get a pretty substantial ache in the muscle around the site after a few hours. Not at all bad enough to discourage continued use.

Unfortunately not. I will go down to a cruise/trt dosage and get it re-tested.
I am also dealing with some lower digestive tract issues that could possibly be contributing.
I am just asking this cause Stan does use high grade material and minimal solvents to make gear to minimize inflammation

Anybody else running stannys gear get C-reactive protein checked? Mine returned at a 9, maybe i am sensitive to the carrier oil…
If I’m not mistaken, I’ve seen somebody ask this same question a while back…I’ll have to do some digging. I’m running both cyp and primo at the same dose and numbers look ok.

I can vouch that every time I email Stan, I get a reply in an hour or two. I feel like guys, especially new guys, get really on edge when ordering and you just gotta realize it’s not Amazon.

You want a solid, independent UGL that’s trusted and careful, you just gotta go slow. I haven’t ever had it take more than a day to ask for an order, get an addy, pay, and receive confirmation of payment. I think it you want immediate, you’ll have to go to a retailer/distributor like Steroidify. I prefer a small business.

Every customer be different though.
Agreed!!

Just wanna update everybody on a few things. First, I was in an accident close to a week ago. Don't want to get too into it, but am having trouble working at a normal speed. Pretty banged up. Will get packs out as fast as possible, but I'm a bit slower right now.

Second, a bunch of sources have closed within the past few weeks. This happens every few years. It does put a strain on the workload and things get insane. Right now emails are so insane they're coming in faster than I can answer. That being said I will be closing until next Wednesday as I can't keep up. Very sorry.

Thirdly, it's getting very hard if not impossible to get product from China. I'm completely out of test e and almost out of test c. I've ordered about a month ago, but unless these packs land test e and c will not be available until who knows when. There are some products I have quite a bit of and others that are almost out of stock.

Sorry, wish I had better news. Hopefully somehow I can get product. Also, I've said it before. I never looked at other sources as competitors. Always like I needed them. I appreciate good sources being around for the members. I'll do my best to take care of you guys, but it's getting hard. (That's what she said, Michael Scott).

I do have plenty of sustanon and test U. At least for now.

Anyways, bear with me folks. I'm doing my best. Will keep you guys updated on things as they progress.

Just wanna update everybody on a few things. First, I was in an accident close to a week ago. Don't want to get too into it, but am having trouble working at a normal speed. Pretty banged up. Will get packs out as fast as possible, but I'm a bit slower right now.

Second, a bunch of sources have closed within the past few weeks. This happens every few years. It does put a strain on the workload and things get insane. Right now emails are so insane they're coming in faster than I can answer. That being said I will be closing until next Wednesday as I can't keep up. Very sorry.

Thirdly, it's getting very hard if not impossible to get product from China. I'm completely out of test e and almost out of test c. I've ordered about a month ago, but unless these packs land test e and c will not be available until who knows when. There are some products I have quite a bit of and others that are almost out of stock.

Sorry, wish I had better news. Hopefully somehow I can get product. Also, I've said it before. I never looked at other sources as competitors. Always like I needed them. I appreciate good sources being around for the members. I'll do my best to take care of you guys, but it's getting hard. (That's what she said, Michael Scott).

Anyways, bear with me folks. I'm doing my best. Will keep you guys updated on things as they
How long is it taking to get packs out? Trying to gauge when I will see my order.

If I’m not mistaken, I’ve seen somebody ask this same question a while back…I’ll have to do some digging. I’m running both cyp and primo at the same dose and numbers look ok.
My dr is setting me up for a colonoscopy because of the elevated CRP and blood in my stool for over a month. I talked with somebody that has seen a boatload of blood work over the years, he was of the opinion the gear wouldn’t be a big contributing factor unless there was an acute infection. Just my luck it’ll be UC or some other crap.

My dr is setting me up for a colonoscopy because of the elevated CRP and blood in my stool for over a month. I talked with somebody that has seen a boatload of blood work over the years, he was of the opinion the gear wouldn’t be a big contributing factor unless there was an acute infection. Just my luck it’ll be UC or some other crap.
was running another source and CRP came back at 6.5 during my blast. retested 6 weeks post-blast and it was back down to 0.34. I chalked it down to potential inflammation. get checked tho as blood in your stool isn't normal, obv.

Anyways, bear with me folks. I'm doing my best. Will keep you guys updated on things as they progress.
How is it hard to get product from China? Every raw supplier on here has like 98% success rate to usa plus free reship