MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

With the dragons blood, how much is a good starting point from someone who has never used injectable pre before? And how long prior for best results?

With the dragons blood, how much is a good starting point from someone who has never used injectable pre before? And how long prior for best results?
I started out with .15 and went up to around .2 to .25

I would do it right before heading to the gym

The albuterol doesn’t take but a few minutes to kick in if that.

It amazes me how many people on here get so salty about a simple question… life must be very uneventful for you to get this riled up about a question …
Fishing for sources, people unable to use the search bar, people asking for easily found dosing info....

download (11).jpeg
Every time someone spoon-feeds a new guy here they deprive them of learning how to engage in due diligence and understand the aspects of choosing and supporting a source. The new member that blindly goes to where a veteran member, source, or shill points them will only know how to spend money, not engage in harm reduction behavior or push for better products, security, and customer service. Basically every time we allow ignorant people to been spoon fed and not learn on their own the collective intelligence and therefore the integrity of the forum degrades a bit. We always want to work towards a better meso, not a worse one. That requires educated and intelligent people, who dont fish for sources.

Fishing for sources, people unable to use the search bar, people asking for easily found dosing info....

View attachment 280531
I mean I understand that but just like in anything if you have some experience is it really that bad to give a testimony or a general idea of where one should look or even what approach would be beneficial for them ?

I understand not saying “ Go to X , source and buy X compounds and take X dosage for X weeks” I’m not into that at all

But if someone comes in is it really that harmful to tell them where sources are listed and reiterate the second post on your reply?

That they should look into multiple sources read each page to find the good bad and ugly ?

Idk man seems like leaving someone to an uneducated guess could be just as harmful as giving them a general idea of where to look

I mean I understand that but just like in anything if you have some experience is it really that bad to give a testimony or a general idea of where one should look or even what approach would be beneficial for them ?

I understand not saying “ Go to X , source and buy X compounds and take X dosage for X weeks” I’m not into that at all

But if someone comes in is it really that harmful to tell them where sources are listed and reiterate the second post on your reply?

That they should look into multiple sources read each page to find the good bad and ugly ?

Idk man seems like leaving someone to an uneducated guess could be just as harmful as giving them a general idea of where to look
Put it this way …. If someone cheated their entire way thru high school by copying or stealing tests and then they got to college or started a job in accounting after cheating their entire way thru math. How do you think that individual will do in college or at work or at life.

It applies to everything, work for something and you’ll be more knowledgeable and successful.

Put it this way …. If someone cheated their entire way thru high school by copying or stealing tests and then they got to college or started a job in accounting after cheating their entire way thru math. How do you think that individual will do in college or at work or at life.

It applies to everything, work for something and you’ll be more knowledgeable and successful.
Oh I don’t disagree but to use your analogy

The alternative to that would be someone teaching them alongside the work and due diligence. Idk the whole figure it out for yourself ideology can be harmful as well to some extent.

If someone says “ hey bro can you tell me what source to use “ then by all means a proper ass chewing is in order

I don’t see a huge problem with showing someone the neighborhood and leaving it to them to find the house

After all this board is full of nothing but testimony

It’s good for people to search but here
Great product list…How do I order? What’s the email etc? I only see an email on the very first page of this thread and it doesn’t say email me from proton mail, include your address and form of payment, all that stuff I’m used to from other vendors.

Oh I don’t disagree but to use your analogy

The alternative to that would be someone teaching them alongside the work and due diligence. Idk the whole figure it out for yourself ideology can be harmful as well to some extent.

If someone says “ hey bro can you tell me what source to use “ then by all means a proper ass chewing is in order

I don’t see a huge problem with showing someone the neighborhood and leaving it to them to find the house

After all this board is full of nothing but testimony
I’m with ya, Mikey. Not sure all the angry replies are necessary. Are we not just reinforcing the bodybuilder stereotypes?

I started out with .15 and went up to around .2 to .25

I would do it right before heading to the gym

The albuterol doesn’t take but a few minutes to kick in if that.
Do you inject sub-q or intramuscular? I've tried both but I'd like to avoid scar tissue if possible. But I know sub-q isn't the best method a lot of times because the liquid can get trapped. Just curious of your opinion.

Do you inject sub-q or intramuscular? I've tried both but I'd like to avoid scar tissue if possible. But I know sub-q isn't the best method a lot of times because the liquid can get trapped. Just curious of your opinion.
It says sub-q in the pastebin.