MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Over a 5 weeks on Stan’s products. Will be getting more soon.
HGH / Test / Tren -> 3iu a day & 600/300mg a week. Oils split multiple times a week. My pharmacy test @ 300mg a week put me at 1200ng/dl never been the best responder.
On Stan’s products my BP hasn’t even touched over 145bpm. Diet has been locked in so that’s probably a major help. Did have a salty asf cheat night and it spiked bad… OOPS.
Test/tren both smoother than anything I’ve ever had. Zero issues. Zero pip. I mean absolutely zero. I’ve had some sketchy gear before and it left lumps & swelling. Stan’s products… smooth as butter. I Love it.
Tren sides for me are pretty minimal ish although I question that after the things I say or think xD
Only really getting some bad acid reflux & sleep quality has gone down, mainly due to the Tren with the night sweats. Libido is pretty solid. Not crazy high… I mean I could go a few rounds after seeing my hot gym crushes… lol
I’ll be getting labs once I get time off work. I’ll post up my pre cycle baselines along side on cycle. Stay swole yall!

Last edited:
I’m not going to lie. Having Stan overwhelmed and Goodlyfe retired has me stressing as my Deca and test begin running low. I guess this is a sign always have more sources in hand.

S
Do you inject sub-q or intramuscular? I've tried both but I'd like to avoid scar tissue if possible. But I know sub-q isn't the best method a lot of times because the liquid can get trapped. Just curious of your opinion.

Sub Q around the belly button area

With that small of a dose I don’t see any issues with it

Sometimes when I use NAD+ and Lipo - B at .4-.5 ML I will get a small not at injection site that takes days to go away but with .15 ml ive never had an issue.

I’m with ya, Mikey. Not sure all the angry replies are necessary. Are we not just reinforcing the bodybuilder stereotypes?
I just have a little bit different perspective than some on here. I can understand having to answer a question one would deem annoying.

But if harm reduction is the real goal then one would think sharing general information in an effort to give people an avenue to start looking or researching in would cater to that cause.

Some people just like being confrontational. And it’s almost a standard amongst some on here.

Testimony is powerful and can be used for good. I have a few guys that I’m friends with that run gear and I never “tell” them what to run I advise against most compounds other than the more “safe” ones.

It’s like if a guy asks me “ what do you think about Tren “

I’m not gonna say
“ go read an article and make your own decisions “

I tell them that in my experience running 3 different esters at different doses the mental sides were more than I want to deal with and I don’t advise it to anyone.

Really appreciate this forum and super grateful to the well-known members for sharing info. On that note: Can anyone let me know please; where is the thread where Jano gives his thoughts on storing GH prior to recon? I’d like to read his findings. Or if anyone knows the answer to how long GH is good at room temp (72) prior to reconstitution. Most articles I find online are seriously outdated and a bit ambiguous. Thanks!

ignorant question probably here. But with Stan being closed until Wednesday, is it cool for me to send my email order in and just not expect any contact until Wednesday? Or will it get lost if I go ahead and do that.

I want to try out some other sources but may just wait for Stan. Since December I’ve lost my 3 go tos (two from meso). Cant lose Stan now either.

I
ignorant question probably here. But with Stan being closed until Wednesday, is it cool for me to send my email order in and just not expect any contact until Wednesday? Or will it get lost if I go ahead and do that.

I want to try out some other sources but may just wait for Stan. Since December I’ve lost my 3 go tos (two from meso). Cant lose Stan now either.
would wait

He will respond to your email but it might get lost in the shuffle if he’s closed

When he closes I usually check back in with him on the day he says he will be back and see if he’s open and then send the order in

Really appreciate this forum and super grateful to the well-known members for sharing info. On that note: Can anyone let me know please; where is the thread where Jano gives his thoughts on storing GH prior to recon? I’d like to read his findings. Or if anyone knows the answer to how long GH is good at room temp (72) prior to reconstitution. Most articles I find online are seriously outdated and a bit ambiguous. Thanks!
IIRC he did some "abnormal" testing (i.e. something people wouldn't normally do) placing it next to a window with sunlight for a long period of time, and there wasn't much degradation, don't quote me on that though. I believe most people store theirs in the fridge though, at least that's what I do.

Some of the high responders who have posted testing (Mighty Mouse comes to mind, although he has not been here in a while) stored unreconstituted at room temperature.

We bought one of these and it’s been super solid so far. We just keep it in the bathroom and keep anything that is reconstituted ( GH, Melanotan II ) in it. We’ve taken it in the car on long roadtrips and we didn’t need to pause our GH cycle while we were on the road.

Worth every penny so far.