MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

So I never thought I would say this about ugl gear. But I pinned 5 mls of Stan's masteron in my left ventroglute, and it's absolute butter. Experiences vary, but I gotta give a big thumbs up to Stan this.

So I never thought I would say this about ugl gear. But I pinned 5 mls of Stan's masteron in my left ventroglute, and it's absolute butter. Experiences vary, but I gotta give a big thumbs up to Stan this.
This is no joke. I get way more PIP from true pharma gear straight from my pharmacy. Got some spot check bloodwork last week and my health is rock solid with Test off the charts.

How is it hard to get product from China? Every raw supplier on here has like 98% success rate to usa plus free reship
Get a life! He is a true professional and not a hack! Maybe you can enlighten him about you theories of the evaporative properties of BA. Or, maybe you can send him your recipe for vodka spaghetti sauce. Just realize that you don’t have any standing to be critical or question the one person here who is above all reproach!

I just wondered how they look taking all that gear is my question
I’m interested also

But their is the law of diminishing returns double to triple the dosage doesn’t mean double to triple the gains.

And what else would they be running with it would be another question…. Who needs a BBL when you can just dump 10cc of oil in your cheeks … lol

I’m interested also

But their is the law of diminishing returns double to triple the dosage doesn’t mean double to triple the gains.

And what else would they be running with it would be another question…. Who needs a BBL when you can just dump 10cc of oil in your cheeks … lol
Yep. Ya I’ve asked before and people don’t like that question lol. I’ve realized more doesn’t always mean more gains. I’ve been making more lately on just trt