MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Has anyone ran the primo here? Running 1cc(200mg) primo, 1 cc test sust(250mg) 1 cc NPP (100mg) Every Other Day. Usually the primo keeps my E in check. Well running this primo and my nipples are super sensitive, so I started taking 1mg of anastrozole a week and it has seemed to fix it. Kinda curious why this primo isn't doing what my normal brand of primo 200 does for me. Anyone else having different results?

This was my e2 on a 1:1 ratio test and primo. I ended up lowering primo a bit after I got these results

Attachments

• IMG_8858.jpeg
    IMG_8858.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 124
Has anyone ran the primo here? Running 1cc(200mg) primo, 1 cc test sust(250mg) 1 cc NPP (100mg) Every Other Day. Usually the primo keeps my E in check. Well running this primo and my nipples are super sensitive, so I started taking 1mg of anastrozole a week and it has seemed to fix it. Kinda curious why this primo isn't doing what my normal brand of primo 200 does for me. Anyone else having different results?
I was running 500mg test & 500mg primo/week. My estrogen came back at a 15, which was a little bit too low… I was constantly feeling tired/no energy even after sleeping 7-8 hrs every night.
Going to up the test/primo ratio to 650/350 for my next mass phase. I will also add in more dietary fats.
If I were you, I’d drop the NPP and add that 100mgs as primo instead.

God damn son is that your old lady in your profile pic?
Yes that’s her Sorry I’m late af! Super busy lately with work, kids, the gym and of course banging my sexy wife amped on cialas and test

We are in the lifestyle so i share tons of her nudes and our adventures on fetlife and Reddit.

Definitely coming back for more. Would love to have cialas in liquid form to dose 5 or so mg at a time.

Coinbase was saying I didn't have funds. I realized later on that when I hit Max, the fees would have been about 25% of my order. Like $80 transfer fee.

Then I tried 2 wallets that gave me some error message about not working because of where I lived. Like they didn't support my state.

Then the last wallet I used, I had transferred money without issue in the past. But it told me 3 business days.

I don't know why but fees are insane. I sent someone $300 and the fee was $130. I then messed around and put in $30,000 (without sending) just to see what the fee would be. It showed $2,600. That wasn't even expedited. Was standard.

I don't know why but fees are insane. I sent someone $300 and the fee was $130. I then messed around and put in $30,000 (without sending) just to see what the fee would be. It showed $2,600. That wasn't even expedited. Was standard.
Guess we'll have to start paying with PayPal and gift cards.

Hello, I think is a stupid question but just wanna be sure, I bought stand Anavar and wanna take 25mg in the morning and 25mg afternoon but because is a capsule I was thinking dissolve half in a glass of water, just wanna be sure is ok to do it.
(Never took capsules before)
Thanks

Hello, I think is a stupid question but just wanna be sure, I bought stand Anavar and wanna take 25mg in the morning and 25mg afternoon but because is a capsule I was thinking dissolve half in a glass of water, just wanna be sure is ok to do it.
Thanks
Ya you can put it in water or just open them all up and use the smaller end to scoop it up and put it under your tongue has a bit of a strong citric taste but not horrid.

Thanks
Just take all 50 pre workout