MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I don't know why but fees are insane. I sent someone $300 and the fee was $130. I then messed around and put in $30,000 (without sending) just to see what the fee would be. It showed $2,600. That wasn't even expedited. Was standard.

Guess we'll have to start paying with PayPal and gift cards.

It’s the new “Runes protocol” sky rocketing transaction fees. Lame
Coinbase admitted to having a problem with their system on reddit. But instead of showing an error message, they will just gladly rip you off if you press send.

I learned a lot about PP's system, so if anyone is new to crypto on PP and wants some hints/advice, shoot me a DM.

Coinbase admitted to having a problem with their system on reddit. But instead of showing an error message, they will just gladly rip you off if you press send.

I learned a lot about PP's system, so if anyone is new to crypto on PP and wants some hints/advice, shoot me a DM.
It's not a coinbase issue. It's currently ridiculously expensive to transfer Bitcoin. Unfortunately, the same with PP. The vendors need to find a way to work with zelle or Western Union.

Sine you can now both buy BTC and send with PayPal that is all I use. Its fees are the lowest. I do have another anonymousbwallet that has no fees that I will send to for these type of transactions...

Do a test run on PP right now. The transfer rates are just as ridiculous as Coinbase

Do a test run on PP right now. The transfer rates are just as ridiculous as Coinbase
Really? Last time I used was few months ago and it was maybe $2-3 to send maybe $400. Much less than I used to pay using an exchange or BTC ATM. Buying via PP with debit card was next to zero fee.

Curious if anyone can help here I ordered Stan’s GH and the list says 100iu kit but the boxes I received say 120iu kit. Haven’t done a search yet for previous posts so I do apologize if it has been brought up

Curious if anyone can help here I ordered Stan’s GH and the list says 100iu kit but the boxes I received say 120iu kit. Haven’t done a search yet for previous posts so I do apologize if it has been brought up
The hgh Tested at 11iu with no dimer. I think it was 96+ %. I'd go by testing and not labels. There's just no way your gonna order labels and it be exact.

It's not a coinbase issue. It's currently ridiculously expensive to transfer Bitcoin. Unfortunately, the same with PP. The vendors need to find a way to work with zelle or Western Union.
I did a transfer just a few days ago on Robinhood and the fee was next to nothing. Idk anything about PP rates but I assume a lot of people already have robinhood accounts anyway so I’d recommend using that.

Also ik Stan said a week to ship rn, are we looking like 10-14 days total toa then?

I did a transfer just a few days ago on Robinhood and the fee was next to nothing. Idk anything about PP rates but I assume a lot of people already have robinhood accounts anyway so I’d recommend using that.

Also ik Stan said a week to ship rn, are we looking like 10-14 days total toa then?
Thank you. I will check out Robin Hood.

There is a great documentary on Netflix about GameStop and how RobinHood killed their legendary stock spike by taking away the “buy” button. I highly recommend watching it. There is also a show on Netflix that recently came out, “Dumb Money” that is all about GameStop and how RobinHood fucked them and a lot of investors as well. Robinhood is a great user friendly way to invest but many won’t use their platform anymore. Anywho, none of this matters for you guys using it just to make quick transactions.

This was my e2 on a 1:1 ratio test and primo. I ended up lowering primo a bit after I got these results
I need to schedule a test again. Either my E is crashed from 200mg EOD or it's high. I feel tired alot but having some acne again. Tired wasmy sign E was low, Acne was my sign it was high. Maybe I'm treating it wrong because this is 1st cycle using Sustanon, instead of Cypionate.

I need to schedule a test again. Either my E is crashed from 200mg EOD or it's high. I feel tired alot but having some acne again. Tired wasmy sign E was low, Acne was my sign it was high. Maybe I'm treating it wrong because this is 1st cycle using Sustanon, instead of Cypionate.
Tired can be high or low E… the prop in sust can possibly be causing your E levels to be out of whack if you didn’t have any symptoms at the same dose on cyp..
Usually low E your joints will bother you as well…

There is a great documentary on Netflix about GameStop and how RobinHood killed their legendary stock spike by taking away the “buy” button. I highly recommend watching it. There is also a show on Netflix that recently came out, “Dumb Money” that is all about GameStop and how RobinHood fucked them and a lot of investors as well. Robinhood is a great user friendly way to invest but many won’t use their platform anymore. Anywho, none of this matters for you guys using it just to make quick transactions.

I always heard that Robinhood was Wallstreets way of making sure what happened with Gamestop is less likely to happen again. They use Robinhood to try and direct the casual investor to the stocks they want us buying. At the end of the day, boycotting it probably does absolutely nothing...however I have chose not to use it personally.

I always heard that Robinhood was Wallstreets way of making sure what happened with Gamestop is less likely to happen again. They use Robinhood to try and direct the casual investor to the stocks they want us buying. At the end of the day, boycotting it probably does absolutely nothing...however I have chose not to use it personally.
I’m not claiming it’s the best app in the world, I don’t really give two shits about robinhood. All I know is I’ve had problems transferring crypto with other apps and I haven’t with robinhood. I don’t really care about their company policies, personally I just don’t feel like getting charged $100 transfer fee like people said coinbase is charging.

Hello, I think is a stupid question but just wanna be sure, I bought stand Anavar and wanna take 25mg in the morning and 25mg afternoon but because is a capsule I was thinking dissolve half in a glass of water, just wanna be sure is ok to do it.
(Never took capsules before)
Thanks
Anavar will not dissolve in water. The filler (vitamin c) will. If you find you must splot it up you can separate the capsule and eyeball a split. The ingredients are evenly mixed.