MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How the fuck do people pin more than 3ml a shot lol

3ml and I got a lump no matter where or the carrier oil

Dave Palumbo discussed his use of synthol on a podcast. Something crazy like that much every day or every other day, bilaterally. I assume he was rotating sites between lagging muscle groups (or lying). Maybe.

Has anyone ran the primo here? Running 1cc(200mg) primo, 1 cc test sust(250mg) 1 cc NPP (100mg) Every Other Day. Usually the primo keeps my E in check. Well running this primo and my nipples are super sensitive, so I started taking 1mg of anastrozole a week and it has seemed to fix it. Kinda curious why this primo isn't doing what my normal brand of primo 200 does for me. Anyone else having different results?

Has anyone ran the primo here? Running 1cc(200mg) primo, 1 cc test sust(250mg) 1 cc NPP (100mg) Every Other Day. Usually the primo keeps my E in check. Well running this primo and my nipples are super sensitive, so I started taking 1mg of anastrozole a week and it has seemed to fix it. Kinda curious why this primo isn't doing what my normal brand of primo 200 does for me. Anyone else having different results?

1. You won’t always get the same effects from drugs.

2. Feelz isn’t super accurate

3. Body fat and general health in real time play a role in drug reactions.

I've ran stans primo and it definitely kept my estrogen in check was running a gram over a gram of test a week and a gram of primo never had estrogen issues also got blood work mid cycle e2 right in range, but yeah that's weird man hopefully you get it figured out bro

I'll just tell you straight out that I am very small and not particularly muscular. I just take steroids because I'm tired of having hair and a small prostate.

Do you mind sharing what else you're using this cycle? I am truly interested. Unless of course you've been trolling since the beginning.

In my experience sust always is kind of a bitch to control estrogen, how long have you been on its possible the prop is kicking in faster than the primo has leveled out.

What do you guys think about throwing a food safe dessicant packet in with the orals to keep them "fresh".
Just an idea I've been kicking around since I got enough to last me a couple years. Figured moisture over time might degrade them.

Ths
In my experience sust always is kind of a bitch to control estrogen, how long have you been on its possible the prop is kicking in faster than the primo has leveled out.
that might be it. Honestly I normally run test c. The sust is a new thing I'm trying in this mix. I didn't even think of that. Thank you. Guess I will take 1 anastrozole midweek until the cycle is done.

I've ran stans primo and it definitely kept my estrogen in check was running a gram over a gram of test a week and a gram of primo never had estrogen issues also got blood work mid cycle e2 right in range, but yeah that's weird man hopefully you get it figured out bro
You run a 1000 a week test???

Well I’m going by his profile pic. I’d never guess he was on 1g a week. That’s why I asked.

We get it. You’re on just TRT and big. We’ve all seen the weekly pictures you post that are the exact same and casually mention something about very low doses and being jacked and everyone else is stupid.

We get it. You’re on just TRT and big. We’ve all seen the weekly pictures you post that are the exact same and casually mention something about very low doses and being jacked and everyone else is stupid.
No it’s not that. I even follow Mac show prep and if you look at his dosages and he’s an ifbb pro he’s not even on that much gear. Guess that offended you my bad. Just learned more isnt always best. I never called anyone stupid. I’ll keep it to myself don’t worry lol.