MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Stan when do you expect to have Test C labels back?
Man, everything from the land of where the little guys are from is taking forever to get here. In most cases not at all. Sorry to be so vague. I'd say 2 weeks from now or less. Been putting the test undec 200mg labels on and blacking out the undec.

Man, everything from the land of where the little guys are from is taking forever to get here. In most cases not at all. Sorry to be so vague. I'd say 2 weeks from now or less. Been putting the test undec 200mg labels on and blacking out the undec.
Thanks for clarifying this, as I was confused on if it was cyp or not. Got my order today! Took a little while longer but understand with the influx of orders, Stan still came through.

Partial labs -
6 week labs on 600mg Test C (Split 3 times a week)
Also taking 5iu HGH, Tren E 200 mg a week, Exemstane, and Telmisartan. All from Stan.
Never have any pip. Zero issues.
Nothing but nasty gains & huge veins.
300mg of Pharma test a week put my levels at 1200.
600mg of Stans …I’m 3400+ loving that!
Tren is great so far. First time running it No sides for me other than aggression and night sweats.
(also on adhd meds which help with the mental effects)

*Labs were 48 hours after last injection*

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpeg
    IMG_0552.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 39
Trest is off the list? Sorry if I missed this
I have a little bit of raws left. Have to calculate how much it will produce and produce it. That may be the last of it. Haven't been able to get raws in US. Trying multiple trust raw sources. Will produce test cyp mct and the trest gso this Sunday.

Sponsors

Latest posts