MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You guys will need to specify if you want the mct stuff. If not it will be gso. Same prices

Test e 250mg mct
Test cyp 250mg mct
Primo e 200mg mct

Any chance there’s a testing for the current test cyp that you’ve been having to put in the Undec labels? Just checking to see if I missed it.
the recipe doesn't change.

Same percentage of compounds and methods
Ba
Bb
Raws

It won't change the outcome.

I am an amateur home brewer and learned from instructions left by some guy who left this forum years ago.

There are some people who get inconsistent results but Stan is not one of them. It's definitely good to keep him on his toes though

the recipe doesn't change.

Same percentage of compounds and methods
Ba
Bb
Raws

It won't change the outcome.

I am an amateur home brewer and learned from instructions left by some guy who left this forum years ago.

There are some people who get inconsistent results but Stan is not one of them. It's definitely good to keep him on his toes though
I understand. And I am confident in him. But like you said it is good to just keep them up on their toes. That’s what we are here to do. Especially with how busy he has been lately. Again I’m not throwing shade or knocking anyone. It’s just part of our job as well, as the consumer, to make sure things are staying up on. But I do appreciate you explaining the brewing situation as well there.

Damn Stan…. Does anyone know if the test c has less pip the the test e. Literally losing lower body mobility due to the inflammation from 1cc.

200mg. Harder to hold in gso. I'd have to go pretty darn high in bb and would probably cause much pip.
This makes sense… I have about 5 vials of test Cyp 250 from another source and every single one crystallized. I assume not enough BB? Yes I know I can heat up, but that’s a pain in the ass at times. Which is why I restocked on some 200 from you.

This makes sense… I have about 5 vials of test Cyp 250 from another source and every single one crystallized. I assume not enough BB? Yes I know I can heat up, but that’s a pain in the ass at times. Which is why I restocked on some 200 from you.
Test c 200 crashes just the same in cold weather. Thats just life. 250 will crash with a average amount (20%) bb as well in mct. It's just cyp. It crashes pretty easy in the cold. Doesn't mean it's not safe to use once you reheat it. Holding 250 in gso as Stan pointed out, is much harder because mct is a mild solvent in itself.

Put it onto your candle warmer and inject it into your brainstem and it's g2g