MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have a little bit of raws left. Have to calculate how much it will produce and produce it. That may be the last of it. Haven't been able to get raws in US. Trying multiple trust raw sources. Will produce test cyp mct and the trest gso this Sunday.
Appreciate the response stan

Will make the test cyp mct tomorrow. It will have the test enanthate labels with the enanthate blacked out and it will be 250mg per ml. So labels will show test and 250mg/ml on them. Can start ordering Monday. Will have 200mg Primo mct in the 12ml vials and 250mg test cyp in mct. Will be a temporary thing and will probably go very fast. Have had many request.

Anyone have experience with stans primo? I've tried several 200 mg /ml formulations and they have all caused me sever PIP to the point I could not use them. Wondering if there would be less PIP with a lower concentration.
Get some filtered GSO and dilute it down. Get an extra empty vail put ur amount of ml of primo in it and match it with the filtered GSO. Heat it up with a hair dryer and swirl it around until it’s clear. It makes it 100 mg / ml. I get no pip doing it that way. When I took just the 200 mg ml the pip was terrible. But I get pip with mostly everything.

Any chance there’s a testing for the current test cyp that you’ve been having to put in the Undec labels? Just checking to see if I missed it.

Hey Stan, any lab testing for the 200 primo and the 250 test yet? You’d be GL’s ultimate replacement if you got the testing and posted it

Hey Stan, any lab testing for the 200 primo and the 250 test yet? You’d be GL’s ultimate replacement if you got the testing and posted it
Will make the test cyp mct tomorrow.

Brother this man at best is finishing the brew right now you’ll probably have to be patient.

That said Stan’s always on point with his brews. Changing the oil doesn’t change the quantities in the recipe or anything.

I doubt the MCT batches even last long enough to be purchased when the testing is available. Unless he decided to continue offering MCT products.

Either way you can always purchase Stan’s products, especially the oils, with sound confidence.

Brother this man at best is finishing the brew right now you’ll probably have to be patient.

That said Stan’s always on point with his brews. Changing the oil doesn’t change the quantities in the recipe or anything.

I doubt the MCT batches even last long enough to be purchased when the testing is available. Unless he decided to continue offering MCT products.

Either way you can always purchase Stan’s products, especially the oils, with sound confidence.
Sure but maybe he sent the testing off or he can do it later. It’s an online forum. He doesn’t have to answer to me immediately

Sure but maybe he sent the testing off or he can do it later. It’s an online forum. He doesn’t have to answer to me immediately
Oh.. your question asked if he had testing for them yet. He litterally said yesterday he was going to make the batch today so… I guess miscommunication?

LoL, all due respect to GoodLyfe but I'm not sure me being his replacement is the correct term considering the fact that I've been a member here for roughly 15 years and sourcing here publicly for like 9 years. Not a shot at GoodLyfe as he proved to be a top tier source and I respect him. And I don't mean any disrespect to you. I am being a little silly. Maybe you mean I'd be his ultimate replacement for you. P.s. have about 12 products going out. 10 finished and 2 raws.

LoL, all due respect to GoodLyfe but I'm not sure me being his replacement is the correct term considering the fact that I've been a member here for roughly 15 years and sourcing here publicly for like 9 years. Not a shot at GoodLyfe as he proved to be a top tier source and I respect him. And I don't mean any disrespect to you. I am being a little silly. Maybe you mean I'd be his ultimate replacement for you. P.s. have about 12 products going out. 10 finished and 2 raws.
Yea forgot. You’ve been around way longer. Makes sense