MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

was running another source and CRP came back at 6.5 during my blast. retested 6 weeks post-blast and it was back down to 0.34. I chalked it down to potential inflammation. get checked tho as blood in your stool isn't normal, obv.
Thanks for adding, interesting input. I will retest after 6 weeks at a cruise as well

Just wanna update everybody on a few things. First, I was in an accident close to a week ago. Don't want to get too into it, but am having trouble working at a normal speed. Pretty banged up. Will get packs out as fast as possible, but I'm a bit slower right now.

Second, a bunch of sources have closed within the past few weeks. This happens every few years. It does put a strain on the workload and things get insane. Right now emails are so insane they're coming in faster than I can answer. That being said I will be closing until next Wednesday as I can't keep up. Very sorry.

Thirdly, it's getting very hard if not impossible to get product from China. I'm completely out of test e and almost out of test c. I've ordered about a month ago, but unless these packs land test e and c will not be available until who knows when. There are some products I have quite a bit of and others that are almost out of stock.

Sorry, wish I had better news. Hopefully somehow I can get product. Also, I've said it before. I never looked at other sources as competitors. Always like I needed them. I appreciate good sources being around for the members. I'll do my best to take care of you guys, but it's getting hard. (That's what she said, Michael Scott).

I do have plenty of sustanon and test U. At least for now.

Anyways, bear with me folks. I'm doing my best. Will keep you guys updated on things as they progress.
Thanks for the update man. Appreciate you!!!

Just wanna update everybody on a few things. First, I was in an accident close to a week ago. Don't want to get too into it, but am having trouble working at a normal speed. Pretty banged up. Will get packs out as fast as possible, but I'm a bit slower right now.

Second, a bunch of sources have closed within the past few weeks. This happens every few years. It does put a strain on the workload and things get insane. Right now emails are so insane they're coming in faster than I can answer. That being said I will be closing until next Wednesday as I can't keep up. Very sorry.

Thirdly, it's getting very hard if not impossible to get product from China. I'm completely out of test e and almost out of test c. I've ordered about a month ago, but unless these packs land test e and c will not be available until who knows when. There are some products I have quite a bit of and others that are almost out of stock.

Sorry, wish I had better news. Hopefully somehow I can get product. Also, I've said it before. I never looked at other sources as competitors. Always like I needed them. I appreciate good sources being around for the members. I'll do my best to take care of you guys, but it's getting hard. (That's what she said, Michael Scott).

I do have plenty of sustanon and test U. At least for now.

Anyways, bear with me folks. I'm doing my best. Will keep you guys updated on things as they progress.
thanks stan for the update.... get better

Glad you're okayish. So glad I have a huge jug of your test c. Best investment ever.

Glad you're okayish. So glad I have a huge jug of your test c. Best investment ever.
I'd like to get those back from you guys, please... lol.

Bad news is I got messed up. Good news is it wasn't my car. I wouldn't be thinking how banged up I am. I'd be crying over my car.

Those test c jugs really came in handy.

Idk if it's something you could do rarely or for a perk for people who order a lot... Idk I'm going to be very sad when I run out

Why is it good for people to search? Just curious
Just answers a lot of peoples questions they have that get asked a lot over and over. Just my opinion I think it’s good for people to know how to use it. So people that come here go to the very last page looking for a price list and just order when they possibly haven’t done any research on the forum. Latest reviews, testing and much more. Again all my opinion not saying I’m right by any means.

How is it hard to get product from China? Every raw supplier on here has like 98% success rate to usa plus free reship
I think it’s the freight lines they use to move larger quantities of raws. Seems like bigger orders are getting inspected more more closely but small personal use amounts get in okay.

Sponsors

Latest posts