MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ive been a lurker on here. Don’t say much.
Got my order recently. Faster than expected even with the backlog & mail service delays. Excited to try the products. I’ll update more as time goes.
Great packaging. Nice & snug in the packaging. No issues. ✌

@JeffroCat nothing to say thats odd lmfao
oh your welcome again :D
So I went to the gym this morning. I belong to multiple gyms, and at this particular gym there is a very attractive woman that I always flirt with. She usually flirts back but usually only for a few seconds, and my impression has always been that she's just been humoring me and never really had any sincere interest in me.

Well, today she was sitting and stretching when I went over to say hi. She was looking down so I went to tap on her knee. Before I got the chance, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the floor. We both started laughing like children.

So for the next half hour we talked about all kinds of shit. Some of it deep. Some of it shallow. The whole time she was holding and playing with my hands. Her hands were the softest things I've ever touched.

At the end of all this she gave me her phone number unbidden. But for some reason. It wouldn't save into my phone. So she tried then I tried, over and over with nothing but failure. The whole time she was pressing her breasts against me. We were cackling like crazy people and I had a full erection that I wasn't even trying to hide at that point.

Eventually we got her number into my phone, and I left the gym pretty happy. That was my morning.

I feel like I really needed to tell this story, And Stan's thread is the perfect place for it,

So, I'm sorry. What was it you were saying?

So I went to the gym this morning. I belong to multiple gyms, and at this particular gym there is a very attractive woman that I always flirt with. She usually flirts back but usually only for a few seconds, and my impression has always been that she's just been humoring me and never really had any sincere interest in me.

Well, today she was sitting and stretching when I went over to say hi. She was looking down so I went to tap on her knee. Before I got the chance, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the floor. We both started laughing like children.

So for the next half hour we talked about all kinds of shit. Some of it deep. Some of it shallow. The whole time she was holding and playing with my hands. Her hands were the softest things I've ever touched.

At the end of all this she gave me her phone number unbidden. But for some reason. It wouldn't save into my phone. So she tried then I tried, over and over with nothing but failure. The whole time she was pressing her breasts against me. We were cackling like crazy people and I had a full erection that I wasn't even trying to hide at that point.

Eventually we got her number into my phone, and I left the gym pretty happy. That was my morning.

I feel like I really needed to tell this story, And Stan's thread is the perfect place for it,

So, I'm sorry. What was it you were saying?
I'm Glad for you! Making w's at the gym good job!

Eventually it gets everybody. Even ole' Stanford isn't immune.
Hey never feel bad for providing a quality product and pricing accordingly when creating value for the customer.

This is where a premium product that had been tested for impurities would shine.

Hypothesis: there is a sizeable market opportunity for customers who want USP-like tested products (purity AND impurities** for the raws) in the UGL space.

impurities ** = structural impurities (GCMS), metals (ICP), residual solvents (GCMS)

Last edited:
Hey never feel bad for providing a quality product that creates value for the customer.

This is where a premium product that had been tested for impurities would shine.

Hypothesis: there is a sizeable market opportunity for customers who want USP-like tested products (purity AND impurities) in the UGL space.
I would agree.

When I was young I'd throw caution to the wind. Pinning cattle pellets I made in a jam jar in my parents house. Filtering with a coffee filter.

Now I have a family and I'm more mature. I care much more about any toxins I may be introducing to my body.

I try my best to prolong my lifespan and I think most people nowadays would definitely buy something that had a little extra impurity testing, Even if it tacked on a couple more dollars a vial.

I threw away all of my cups just to drink from glass mason jars exclusively

Just my 2 cents

I would agree.

When I was young I'd throw caution to the wind. Pinning cattle pellets I made in a jam jar in my parents house. Filtering with a coffee filter.

Now I have a family and I'm more mature. I care much more about any toxins I may be introducing to my body.

I try my best to prolong my lifespan and I think most people nowadays would definitely buy something that had a little extra impurity testing, Even if it tacked on a couple more dollars a vial.

Just my 2 cents
Take the current GLP-1 situation. I remain unconvinced compounding pharmacies aren't slinging non USP grade material currently. Very difficult to get a C of A from a compounding pharmacy for their USP raws. Are they using USP material? Trust buy verify.

This is why I think there is a significant opportunity for source(s) who invest(s) the money in impurity testing on their raws. Significant competitive advantage to attract customers who don't see AAS the same as other rec drugs.

I would agree.

Just my 2 cents
I second you sir! Definitely have no gripe with Stan's product (love it). However, generally this would take the next step in harm reduction and to make money you need to spend it.

This would substantially increase revenue which in turn would bring the cost back down.

Anyone use Stan's Albuterol? Also is there any jano tests for it's purity
I can tell you that Stan's dragon blood is legit.
once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

@Stanfordpharma1 Do you have any jano tests for your albuterol and what are the dosage amounts for the dragon's blood?
All of Stan's is legit. Dragons blood, try 1/2 ml, see how you react. I am doing good with 2 mg of Albuterol daily. So, for $25 you get about 300 doses. That's a real good price for domestic, but you can even find it cheaper intentionally.

I hope you are getting some of the good gear too. That's where Stan really shines.