MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Do you have asthma or some kind of parasitic worm infection? lol
Lol no, although i did have a worm scare before. I was taking these creatine pills and when I took a shit I noticed something white and round, after going through it all i found 4 of the 6 pills, but that spike in eosinophils was from the tetanus shot I got the day before.

Lol no, although i did have a worm scare before. I was taking these creatine pills and when I took a shit I noticed something white and round, after going through it all i found 4 of the 6 pills, but that spike in eosinophils was from the tetanus shot I got the day before.
You sifted through your shit then? Like with your hands?

I've never been that curious what's in my shit. I don't even look half the time, just flush wipe and go on with life.

I would have payed to be a fly on the wall when you fished that turd out of the toilet, cut it open, and started counting the pills you found in it.

I've never been that curious what's in my shit. I don't even look half the time, just flush wipe and go on with life.

I would have payed to be a fly on the wall when you fished that turd out of the toilet, cut it open, and started counting the pills you found in it.
I think even the flies were like wtf? that's our job.

You sifted through your shit then? Like with your hands?

You put a colander in the toilet and take a shit. The rest is up to you.

Grape size balls were so long ago!!!

Bro, so I had a surgery consult today because I have an inguinal hernia (found out I actually have 3, bilateral inguinal and 1 umbilical). I had one extremely beautiful female Dr that was the intern, and the resident was also a very pretty women. Both had my my junk and shrunken balls in their hands. Fucking embarrassing

Going to start 500hcg 3x a week and 50 clomid till I'm back to normal then just continue with the hcg. Also got some enclomaphine and super pct for just in case but I'm still on Stany's test cruising at 200/wk

Bout to start some of Stan’s EQ. Would love to know some of your guys experiences? Was gonna start at 400 mg/week with test at 250 and injectable Adrol 40mg pre workout (already started test and adrol).

Sponsors

Latest posts