MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You should be putting pressure on the spot after injecting to help avoid hematoma. I’ve gotten hematomas from pharma grade from overuse of injection site. Rotate
A sub dermal hemtoma will scare the shit outta ya first time.

Let's go 9ers...
San Francisco Football GIF by Yevbel

I'm a niners fan but their defense is garbage. Detroit gave the game away. If they get behind on the Chiefs they ain't coming back. I'm prepared for heartbreak..... again.
I stopped caring about the supebowl after Detroit lost lol

Another great TD. Packaging was fancy AF. I felt like I ordered from Gucci.

Delivery came within the time that I was told.

If you guys have not tried the Reta yet for weight loss, you should. It's a little weird at first because you feel a bit bloated. But it's powerful in both hunger control and bathroom production.

Ordered on the 30th and TD yesterday
Everything packed in real tight with stuffing paper and all items accounted for.

Once again @Stanfordpharma1 apologies for the mix ups with the btc process and thanks!

Well shit! It's too late, won't let me. Can a mod delete?

Sorry bout that, was try a give props to him, didn't realize that was a dumb move.

Well shit! It's too late, won't let me. Can a mod delete?

Sorry bout that, was try a give props to him, didn't realize that was a dumb move.
Don't sweat it. I did the same when I was a newcomer.

Update on the Reta, definitely the most powerful weight loss item I have encountered. But try to work remotely, so you are near a bathroom. Nice solid no mess logs, but the logs just keep coming. And my dose for the first week was 2 mg, which is quite low.

@Stanfordpharma1 i apologize because i know this should be easy to find but im having trouble finding the latest lab results for the test prop. Could you please post it, thanks.

Why? Is this a make or break for you? Are you comparing with multiple vendors? You can send a sample for testing, to be sure. Don't gotta take someone else's word for it.