MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Stan’s the man. Shipping slower than expected cuz Jeff Bezos is running some amazon prime shit over there at axlelabs, but stan came through with the custom order and everything is right in the world. Vials filled so high that they’re literally bursting at the seams with their wet, slippery juices. Stan’s oil flows smooth through my muscles and into my heart (*coughcough*) Except for the next mother fucker that looks at me sideways might hate the rest of his life.
This is a rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off emoji. Typed out old school, as I have not reached enough street cred to click one here.

Good evening. I reviewed the pricelist Stan e-mailed me. I noticed Primo 200 and Primo E 150 are both on the list.

Beyond the nice ability to have options, has anyone seen the 150 to significantly cut down on PIP / swelling in comparison to 200?

Good evening. I reviewed the pricelist Stan e-mailed me. I noticed Primo 200 and Primo E 150 are both on the list.

Beyond the nice ability to have options, has anyone seen the 150 to significantly cut down on PIP / swelling in comparison to 200?
Curious about this myself. Primo 200 is hit or miss. One batch can be nearly painless and the next one can be brutal.

I’ve been using stan’s 200 for about 2 months now zero pip… but then again i guess everyone’s body can react differently..

How much are you running? Liking the results?
i was running 600mg. First time using primo i’ve always used mast… But i added it in with test and deca and liked it. Nothing crazy feeling but I could for sure tell the difference compared to just running test and deca solo.

Cruising now at 200 test / 200primo, need to find my sweet spot to keep my E2 in check…. Doing bloods in about 4 weeks.

You can get the 200 and use 3/4 of a ML. That can get you to 150 as well.

Lastnight I put in an order for the first time with Stan. Woke up to take piss in the middle of the night and seen he had responded to my email... so I was like what's that wallet address man.. he gave it to me and was nice at 2 am. After I thought about it it sounded a little pushy and impatient.. . I was just scrolling through the thread and seen that he had actually closed down u til today. @Stanfordpharma1 thank you for your patience with me sorry I didn't see your closure notice until now, thank you for taking my order anyway. Peace

Thread 'Tips for Reducing PIP (Post Injection Pain)' Tips for Reducing PIP (Post Injection Pain)
Appreciate it but I’m not experiencing “PIP” per se. I’m having a localized reaction and immune response. Blood test shows elevated CRP, monocytes, and eosinophils (i.e., white blood cells involved in allergic reaction and immune response).

I realized most of what applies to helping PIP may be making it worse for me… My guess is the MCT disperses too quickly and leaves the compound sitting behind triggering an immune response. So I’ve stopped rubbing it, applying heat, or working out the muscle injected the same day.

It was my first time with MCT (I’m old and just started cycling again… never tried MCT in my days) and perhaps the high concentrations, but switching back to GSO stopped the reactions.

Appreciate it but I’m not experiencing “PIP” per se. I’m having a localized reaction and immune response. Blood test shows elevated CRP, monocytes, and eosinophils (i.e., white blood cells involved in allergic reaction and immune response).

I realized most of what applies to helping PIP may be making it worse for me… My guess is the MCT disperses too quickly and leaves the compound sitting behind triggering an immune response. So I’ve stopped rubbing it, applying heat, or working out the muscle injected the same day.

It was my first time with MCT (I’m old and just started cycling again… never tried MCT in my days) and perhaps the high concentrations, but switching back to GSO stopped the reactions.
What were your monocytes and eosinophils? Back in November I got bloods the day after a tetanus shot and mine were high 8.8 and 11.2 Just curious to how it would compare.

What were your monocytes and eosinophils? Back in November I got bloods the day after a tetanus shot and mine were high 8.8 and 11.2 Just curious to how it would compare.
Monocyte standard range 200-950 I was at 1200
Eosinophils 15-500 I was at 2100

Guessing yours was 880 and 1120 using my range? Cells/uL

Sponsors