MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

The part about bringing your gear to the gym and injecting mid workout infront of everyone
Okay it seems like you’re having a hard time with your reading comprehension as well as putting words into my mouth. No one said anything about injecting in front of anyone.

Let me quote both the posts below so that there is no confusion.

Below you are saying to get your syringes ready, get your heart rate into your desired range, and then inject immediately.
Get your shots ready then light/moderate exercise to get an elevated heart rate and once you achieved your desired hr immediately inject. Then continue light exercise or go right into your lifts
And here is my reply to you, where I mention that you say to get heart rate into target zone and then inject immediately.
you need me to explain to you why it’s stupid to take your pre loaded syringe to the gym with you and then wait until you hit a desired target HR zone to then inject your oils in the middle
Of your workout… based off of your HR?

So again, what part did I add, because I did not add anything about injecting in front of anyone, like you’re claiming above.

Maybe he works out at home maybe he could go for a run or do burpees. No one took what I said as bring your syringes to the gym and inject mid workout on the gym floor infront of everyone. Well no one except for you but since I have to make myself clear.... Shivathedestroyer DO NOT TAKE GEAR TO THE GYM AND INJECT INFRONT OF PEOPLE!!
Lmao. You can try to play semantics to wiggle your way out of what you said if you want, that doesn’t change the fact that you just made up the most ridiculous bro science in the world and posted it on this forum as advise for someone.

Now you’re trying to back peddle and paint a totally different story.

“Maybe he trains from home”
“Maybe he does burpees”
Maybe he’s a lady boy living in thailand making his income from fetish massage, we can speculate all day.

Or Maybe what you said was just stupid af

And even if he did train from
Home that doesn’t change how stupid it is to inject your aas oils based off your heart rate during exercise lmfao

This is the point im making and saying is stupid. You can deflect all you want.

Whether he trains at a gym, at home, or doesn’t train at all, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s stupid made up bro science.

You came in and bitched "that's stupid, that's stupid" then when I asked you to explain you added to what I said, whining that I'm telling him to bring gear to the gym. I Asked you to explain again and you finished up with that's fucking stupid while adding absolutely nothing or any constructive input.

Your one of those dudes that knows it all and everyone else is fucking stupid but refuses to share his vast knowledge on everything because he had to read about it. So fuck everyone else they can find it and read it for themselves.

Thanks for your totally worthless input. Now take your toys and go home.
Tom, you truly lack any self awareness. How can you make such low IQ statements, stand behind them, and then accuse someone else of having worthless input.

Comedy just writes itself.

Go do your cardio and get your heart rate up so you can inject your aas on the treadmill and think about how stupid you are.

You came in and bitched "that's stupid, that's stupid" then when I asked you to explain you added to what I said, whining that I'm telling him to bring gear to the gym. I Asked you to explain again and you finished up with that's fucking stupid while adding absolutely nothing or any constructive input.
Because anyone with half a fucking brain in their head knows that what you said is just made up nonsense.

How about this.

Why don’t you explain to us what the benefit is of injecting your aas oils based off your target HR zone during exercise are?

You made the claim, therefore the burden of proof is on you.

Or we can just end this conversation because we both know that it’s nonsense, lmfao.

I have pointed out your lack of intelligence on this claim, and anyone reading this thread can formulate an opinion themselves.

See you don't
Get your shots ready then light/moderate exercise to get an elevated heart rate and once you achieved your desired hr immediately inject. Then continue light exercise or go right into your lifts
I was being serious. Iv never tried it just something I thought of whether or not it would help. I don't think it would make it worse. Kinda bro sciencey but I guess along the lines of injecting IM into warm vs cold muscles. plus blood flow. I dunno It sounds good.

Because anyone with half a fucking brain in their head knows that what you said is just made up nonsense.

How about this.

Why don’t you explain to us what the benefit is of injecting your aas oils based off your target HR zone during exercise are?

You made the claim, therefore the burden of proof is on you.

Or we can just end this conversation because we both know that it’s nonsense, lmfao.

I have pointed out your lack of intelligence on this claim, and anyone reading this thread can formulate an opinion themselves.
See you don't
Yooo everyone chill out. I understand what he was trying to say. And no I won't be taking syringes to the gym. :p

Is pastebin link not working for anyone else? Says pastebin servers are down. @Stanfordpharma1 can you please post product list again if that is the case? If out of your control than no worries will wait until it's working again.

You guys have it all wrong. The most anabolic time to inject is at a moment of heightened fear. The adrenaline helps to circulate the test through your body more effectively, or something. I personally put on the movie Insidious every time I inject. Right when the spooky red demon pops up I dart the needle into my muscle and bam, fucking gains brother.

You guys have it all wrong. The most anabolic time to inject is at a moment of heightened fear. The adrenaline helps to circulate the test through your body more effectively, or something. I personally put on the movie Insidious every time I inject. Right when the spooky red demon pops up I dart the needle into my muscle and bam, fucking gains brother.
Lol fuck that! you crazy boo

Sponsors