MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I don't need to copy wikipedia for anything.

you do realize "Hold" is pertaining to solvents being combined with raws/oil?

If there arent enough solvents. It wont "Hold" and it will crash in a vial(Crystallize).

Example. "The oil is not holding and crashing because there is not enough BB"

Keep talking trash while looking like a doofus, it suits you well.
No fucking shit? You don’t say! You must be the only guy on this entire board who knew that. Getting raws to hold in oil is much too complex for the rest of us to understand so THANK GOD that a douche canoe like you was ready to jump in and educate the rest of us.

If you don’t have experience using gear that is two or more years old do us all a favor and sit down and shut the fuck up.

Your handle is almost as stupid as your last post was, BTW.

No fucking shit? You don’t say! You must be the only guy on this entire board who knew that. Getting raws to hold in oil is much too complex for the rest of us to understand so THANK GOD that a douche canoe like you was ready to jump in and educate the rest of us.

If you don’t have experience using gear that is two or more years old do us all a favor and sit down and shut the fuck up.

Your handle is almost as stupid as your last post was, BTW.
My apologies. I’m a bit too caffeinated today and a touch edgy from adding a super sweet androgen to the protocol. It’s pretty ridiculous to waste a single minute arguing online about BB, for God’s sake.

My fault. I apologize.

I assume Stan will be back in the saddle tomorrow. Have I missed an announcement that would contradict this?

So I was running GL test for 7 weeks but it all crashed and I was sick of heating it up every single time. Switched over to my Stan test cyp 2 weeks ago. Was planning to get bloods, but would it be inaccurate since I switched tests recently. Should I give it some more time? I could have kept running the crashed test but damn I got tired of having to heat it up all the damn time.

So I was running GL test for 7 weeks but it all crashed and I was sick of heating it up every single time. Switched over to my Stan test cyp 2 weeks ago. Was planning to get bloods, but would it be inaccurate since I switched tests recently. Should I give it some more time? I could have kept running the crashed test but damn I got tired of having to heat it up all the damn time.
You’re running Goodlyfe test c 250 ? Where are you storing it ? I had 5 bottles and never crashed ever

Wow
Wow! Thats shocking. I ran a dozen and a half bottles of that same test cyp and it was flawless. Total T over 3K. No PIP. It was great for me.

One of his last bathes was known to crash. He posted it himself. Good test, mine were above 2500. Just crashed constantly. Got annoying. He knew it was going to happen. I knew it before buying. So not knocking him! Knocking my laziness of not wanting to heat it

Lots of guys on this forum have used gear that was properly stored for a year, even two years or more with no issues. Is it still full strength? Nidea, but definitely good enough.

Yep.

Understood.

By your logic the hormone would fall out of the carrier oil at the two year shelf life because it could no longer “hold”.

That doesn’t happen in a good mix. Clearly the shelf life is extended well beyond the supposed two year expiration date of the oil with both GSO and MCT in many, many users experience.

The efficacy after that amount of time has passed is the only actual question here.

You just keep on reading what you are reading on the internet and keep telling those of us with empirical experience with the subject why we are wrong.

::SMDH::
Agreed.

Test cyp labels are in stock. They are 200mg labels and the new, temporary mct test cyp is 250mg so I'll just put a little dot on the 200 to cover the middle 0. That way they are labeled. That being said, I know some of you will be happy, I ordered some labels that actually say MCT on them. Takes a while to receive but I ordered 400 of each product so the mct line will stay for a little bit. I don't have time to do all products. I'm one guy who's doing absolutely everything from brewing to packing and shipping and everything in between. But I did order mct labels for

Test e 250mg
Test cyp 250mg
Tren e 200mg
Mast e 200mg
Primo e 200mg

Let me know if you need a Daniel San

karate kid GIF

I’m about to get blood work soon I’m thinking I might start doing 200 mg every other day because I don’t think this stuff is doing anything hopefully if it’s really testosterone it doesn’t give me too many side effects or something
What are you expecting on 200 a week: I’m on 200 a week of his cyp. Have been for awhile I don’t have any blood work and not giving a feels report but I was on goodlyfe for awhile and when he closed went back to Stanford on 200 a week and my strength and sex drive is as the same as the other 200 a week. Will be getting bloods soon and not saying it’s good to go but he’s been around awhile and I’ve been on his stuff on and off for a years. So just wonder what you’re expecting on 200 a week? Massive gains?

I
What are you expecting on 200 a week: I’m on 200 a week of his cyp. Have been for awhile I don’t have any blood work and not giving a feels report but I was on goodlyfe for awhile and when he closed went back to Stanford on 200 a week and my strength and sex drive is as the same as the other 200 a week. Will be getting bloods soon and not saying it’s good to go but he’s been around awhile and I’ve been on his stuff on and off for a years. So just wonder what you’re expecting on 200 a week? Massive gains?
I don’t believe you and I don’t believe you will get bloods and post it and on 200 mg since I have low t I usually feel pretty good

Back