MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I

I don’t believe you and I don’t believe you will get bloods and post it and on 200 mg since I have low t I usually feel pretty good
lol you for sure have some other issues going on if you think stan’s test is bunk and not working. I don’t understand what you’re expecting to feel at 200mg…

lol you for sure have some other issues going on if you think stan’s test is bunk and not working. I don’t understand what you’re expecting to feel at 200mg…
Well I am taking a lot more than that now and we will see the blood work I get in the next 2-3 weeks

Just placed my order with Stan. Excited to try out some new compounds this time around especially that dragons blood! Anyone know the correct dosing for it?

Last edited:
I’m about to get blood work soon I’m thinking I might start doing 200 mg every other day because I don’t think this stuff is doing anything hopefully if it’s really testosterone it doesn’t give me too many side effects or something
What?

Of course it's testosterone. Who the hell would fake such a cheap drug?

Well I am taking a lot more than that now and we will see the blood work I get in the next 2-3 weeks
Bloodwork doesnt matter, as every individual will react differently to compounds, some will be low responders and some will be high responders.

The only test that matters is testing what is actual in the vial, compound and mg via jano… as Stan has already provided.

Just placed my order with Stan. Excited to try out some new compounds this time around especially that dragons blood! Anyone know the correct dosing for it?
I copied a post from Stan, here you go.
Here's a little write up for Dragons Blood and NAD+ about .75ml twice a week sub q. Both sub q.

Men start with 2/10 of a ml to gauge tolerance
Women start with 1/10 a ml

Sub q with 29g insulin pin

Suggested protocol:

Inject upon waking 3 to 4 days a week and immediately jump on treadmill and do 30 to 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Refrain from eating 30 to 45 minutes after steady state cardio.

I copied a post from Stan, here you go.
Here's a little write up for Dragons Blood and NAD+ about .75ml twice a week sub q. Both sub q.

Men start with 2/10 of a ml to gauge tolerance
Women start with 1/10 a ml

Sub q with 29g insulin pin

Suggested protocol:

Inject upon waking 3 to 4 days a week and immediately jump on treadmill and do 30 to 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Refrain from eating 30 to 45 minutes after steady state cardio.
Thanks man!

I'll tell ya what. Just email me and I'll refund your entire order. You keep the product and no hard feelings.
This guy is literally going off feelz of 200mg test a week lol. You shouldn't give him shit

No one's going to take you seriously @KoreanGuy...suggesting one of the top sources for years on meso sent you bunk or underdosed testosterone. This guy has probably 10s of thousands of regular customers and no one else is claiming what you're claiming.

Order hplc testing to backup your claims.

Test cyp labels are in stock. They are 200mg labels and the new, temporary mct test cyp is 250mg so I'll just put a little dot on the 200 to cover the middle 0. That way they are labeled. That being said, I know some of you will be happy, I ordered some labels that actually say MCT on them. Takes a while to receive but I ordered 400 of each product so the mct line will stay for a little bit. I don't have time to do all products. I'm one guy who's doing absolutely everything from brewing to packing and shipping and everything in between. But I did order mct labels for

Test e 250mg
Test cyp 250mg
Tren e 200mg
Mast e 200mg
Primo e 200mg
Nice!

I’m about to get blood work soon I’m thinking I might start doing 200 mg every other day because I don’t think this stuff is doing anything hopefully if it’s really testosterone it doesn’t give me too many side effects or something
you wanna experience side effects? Yeah, 700mg a week should definitely do it. You’re on the right track

This guy is literally going off feelz of 200mg test a week lol. You shouldn't give him shit

No one's going to take you seriously @KoreanGuy...suggesting one of the top sources for years on meso sent you bunk or underdosed testosterone. This guy has probably 10s of thousands of regular customers and no one else is claiming what you're claiming.

I previously told him to check my post of my labs. Being on Stan’s test. 200mg every 3rd day. And my test is 3400+
Guess he doesn’t believe anyone on here.
Such a clown

He recently posted almost the same thing on the pcom thread, and somewhere else before that if I'm not mistaken.

He recently posted almost the same thing on the pcom thread, and somewhere else before that if I'm not mistaken.
Interesting post history the fella has… dumbass literally threw away test that was just crashed because it looks like hair…

I dont know how he doesn’t realize blood work is worthless and its so easy to mess with and “get low numbers”.. i do it with my TRT doctor..
3 different sources now hes complained about “bloodwork”..

Back