MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Never had any issues with my orders from Stan.

He’s clearly not hurting for orders so I say just ignore the troll and move on.

That being said always remain vigilant for anything that could hurt you with any source, no matter the reputation. It is your health after all.

However, in this case I am not at all taking said accusations as anything more than someone trying to cause a stir.

Honestly I wouldn’t even press that, this is the type of guy that may send a fucked up sample of something he already knows is off stating it’s Stans (but not Stan’s) just to now get a shit show started. The real ones clearly know who we got on Meso who are pretty much get what you pay for type of guys. Dont even entertain this clown.

That's what I was getting at here:

I'm not worried and no one cares about your blood tests. Maybe you're a poor responder or something else is going on. Send a sealed vial to Jano before calling a vendor's gear bunk. No funny business.

This brings up a potentially greater problem... but what else can you ask for?

Sorry Im a dumbass and have done 0% reading on suspensions, would that make it an injectable or would it still be oral?
It would be the raw powder in a thickish liquid. An oral. You shake the liquid vigorously before drawing with an oral syringe. The powder will float in suspension long enough for you to draw the desired amount and squirt in mouth. It will then settle back down to the bottom so next use you would have to shake again.

It would be the raw powder in a thickish liquid. An oral. You shake the liquid vigorously before drawing with an oral syringe. The powder will float in suspension long enough for you to draw the desired amount and squirt in mouth. It will then settle back down to the bottom so next use you would have to shake again.
Lovely, how much ml is one bottle and cost? Im working up a quote for a few things to send over

My 1st order from Stan just arrived after placing it last Friday -- holy crap that was fast! Awesome packaging as well. Can't wait to put this stuff to use :)

Hey Stan, Just got my first order with you. Not bad got it within 2 days. There was a small mixup of product so please check your email otherwise 98% of the large order was correct and super fast

You’ve already ruined any credibility you ever hoped to have. You’re literally questioning one of the most reputable sources here because you don’t “feel” anything. And on top of that you say if it’s real, you hope you don’t get too many sides???
I bet you walk into a restaurant and tell them your food was awful before its served just trying to get something for free.
I rarely comment but you’re so far out of line it’s ridiculous
Reminds me of

Back