MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’m trying highest gauge pins just for experimental purposes I noticed maybe some carrier oils are thicker? Me and my buddy were debating why some oils are preferred over others? Is it thickness? PIP? Is MCT thinner than the grapeseed? Seems like I can pull better on the clear oils with a higher gauge maybe I’m tripping

MCT flows much easier. Yes, some oils are thicker/do not flow as well and are harder to draw or inject.

yeah, same, or load any oil into a syringe and run it under hot tap water for a minute or so, flows much easier (ways to compensate for higher gauge pins)

Iirc @Ghoul linked some pins with a bigger internal diameter so they behave like a lower gauge, flow-wise, but still small outer diameter.

I’m trying highest gauge pins just for experimental purposes I noticed maybe some carrier oils are thicker? Me and my buddy were debating why some oils are preferred over others? Is it thickness? PIP? Is MCT thinner than the grapeseed? Seems like I can pull better on the clear oils with a higher gauge maybe I’m tripping

Might find the needles referred to in my post here interesting:

Carrier oils definitely make a difference. I have also discovered the syringe size makes a big difference as well.

I can push gso using a 30 gauge 1 inch needle fairly easy with a 1cc syringe. If I use a 3 cc syringe, with the same amount of volume it'll take me five minutes.

Carrier oils definitely make a difference. I have also discovered the syringe size makes a big difference as well.

I can push gso using a 30 gauge 1 inch needle fairly easy with a 1cc syringe. If I use a 3 cc syringe, with the same amount of volume it'll take me five minutes.

Yes, and the least effort combo is narrow barrel syringe (1ml) and extra or ultra thin wall needles.

****IMPORTANT INFO****

this is gonna come off as rude, probably. I never mean to be offensive, so I apologize in advanced.

I get a lot of people trying to scam me. Some are very obvious and some not so much. That being said, I will not ship a pack if I don't see coin in my wallet and can't find on the blockchain. Also, if tracking says pack landed then I did my part. Will not ship another pack based on someone saying they didn't receive when it shows it landed. I don't save personal info unless you have been blacklisted or if you claim something was off I make a note so I can reference back to see if it's common with a particular person. Let's just say some people claim something every order. I will no longer service someone who I feel are trying to get over. Like I said, not trying to be rude, but it's not fair to me.

And FYI. If I'm not answering your emails there's a good chance you've been blacklisted.

I do my best to make everyone happy and be on the up and up. Too bad everybody wasn't honest.

That being said, if there's an issue, don't be afraid to bring it up. The scammers are usually easy to spot.

****IMPORTANT INFO****

this is gonna come off as rude, probably. I never mean to be offensive, so I apologize in advanced.

I get a lot of people trying to scam me. Some are very obvious and some not so much. That being said, I will not ship a pack if I don't see coin in my wallet and can't find on the blockchain. Also, if tracking says pack landed then I did my part. Will not ship another pack based on someone saying they didn't receive when it shows it landed. I don't save personal info unless you have been blacklisted or if you claim something was off I make a note so I can reference back to see if it's common with a particular person. Let's just say some people claim something every order. I will no longer service someone who I feel are trying to get over. Like I said, not trying to be rude, but it's not fair to me.

And FYI. If I'm not answering your emails there's a good chance you've been blacklisted.

I do my best to make everyone happy and be on the up and up. Too bad everybody wasn't honest.

That being said, if there's an issue, don't be afraid to bring it up. The scammers are usually easy to spot.
No need to apologize!

you have always been a standup guy and taking care of your mistakes even when they weren't really mistakes you've gone above and beyond.

I appreciate your integrity and the Way you've always look out for us!

TxHero

****IMPORTANT INFO****

I get probably 1-2 scam emails with fake Stan emails a month....probably because my email has been posted here on meso on lab reports I've published. The most common is misspelled versions of stans real email (last one was stantord1@protonmail) . So everyone should confirm they are indeed emailing the right email. Stans a great guy and I'm glad he's not letting scamming low life's take advantage of his kindness and generosity.