MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

FYI. The new labels are hologram labels. It's just a little more of a metallic look. Some products I have many hundreds of the pink labels so it will be a long time before the hologram blue labels will be used for them. The mct line will be a copperish color and will say mct on them. Just starting to incorporate those labels into lineup.

FYI. The new labels are hologram labels. It's just a little more of a metallic look. Some products I have many hundreds of the pink labels so it will be a long time before the hologram blue labels will be used for them. The mct line will be a copperish color and will say mct on them. Just starting to incorporate those labels into lineup.
I will be keeping a full vial of the pink labeled Test E 250 as a family heirloom who knows maybe it will be worth something one day? Maybe a shadow box display with a handwritten label off of a Dbol suspension I have ?

I think this would showcase Stan’s wonderful presentation on one hand and also his absolutely hot garbage handwriting fully encapsulating who is Stan.

Tren in the summer, good luck with that. Did that a few years back and had to wash my bed sheets and pillow cases nightly from sweating in my sleep. Eventually had to toss the pillows after the cycle.

Might need some extra AC but I still get the tren sweats in winter.

Tren in the summer, good luck with that. Did that a few years back and had to wash my bed sheets and pillow cases nightly from sweating in my sleep. Eventually had to toss the pillows after the cycle.
Damn brings back memories. I call them Tren sheets. Lol.

Stan you HGH here says 100 iu, 10 per vial but the order I received says 120 iu please clarify
I ordered 120iu and tested. Came back between 11iu and 12iu. Tested very well percentage and no dimer. Never go off label. Go off testing. I could order 1000 labels that say whatever, but what really counts is testing. It's not like finished aas where I make and can control. Hplc is king.

Bloods 4 weeks on stans 500mg test cyp mct 2x weekly. Tested 2 days after last shot. 50mg Stan’s anadrol. 20mg Chilton Dbol

I sit around 2000 on 200mg at peak. Second image is pharma 200mg tested 5 days after shot. I try to take the test a week + out so my levels are below 900 for the doc. This time was high -_- since I went early.

The prior test was Goodlyfe in Nov was 450mg the previous Friday 250mg Monday and then tested Tuesday morning.

Question does Dbol raise total t levels on blood tests? I’d assume it does since it converts

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Bloods 4 weeks on stans 500mg test cyp mct 2x weekly. Tested 2 days after last shot. 50mg Stan’s anadrol. 20mg Chilton Dbol

I sit around 2000 on 200mg at peak. Second image is pharma 200mg tested 5 days after shot. I try to take the test a week + out so my levels are below 900 for the doc. This time was high -_- since I went early.

The prior test was Goodlyfe in Nov was 450mg the previous Friday 250mg Monday and then tested Tuesday morning.

Question does Dbol raise total t levels on blood tests? I’d assume it does since it converts
Edit: 250x2 weekly total of 500 on stan

4 weeks 200 mg a week then bumped it up to 150mg every 3 days test cyp 200 from Stanford View attachment 285614
4 weeks is not enough time for some folks. You need to test starting at 6 weeks.

Also, 200mg/week vs. 150mg E3D is 300mg. I recently had the same results with a legit prescription pharma vial because I tested at 4 weeks. Actually, I was at 457 ng/dL... barely above your range.

At 6 weeks I was at >1500 with only 200mg.

4 weeks is not enough time for some folks. You need to test starting at 6 weeks.

Also, 200mg/week vs. 150mg E3D is 300mg. I recently had the same results with a legit prescription pharma vial because I tested at 4 weeks. Actually, I was at 457 ng/dL... barely above your range.

At 6 weeks I was at >1500 with only 200mg.
It’s plenty enough. Im assuming your referencing cyp since that’s what’s prescribed. It releases into your system quite fast. Your telling me somehow your score quadrupled in 2 extra weeks… doesn’t make sense. You prob see a slight elevation depending on your injection frequency but not 4x in 2 weeks.

You can see my results hit 3800 on Goodlyfe above only from 2 injections within a span of 5 days - when I would be at 1800-2000 at peak on 200.

This guy just posting a piece of paper so prob just a troll

Last edited: