MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just a heads up those single temperature candle warmers are not that low temp. Usually they reach a temp of 200-250*. I specifically looked for & bought one that had 3 temp settings and high is 250, medium is like 175 and low is 130. Id be careful putting my oils on suspensions on a 250* hot plate.
I can say that the candle warmer that I use and recommended, that one from Walmart that is $7.88 , does not come close to approaching 250 degrees F. No way. I actually seriously doubt it even reaches 200 degrees F. Once it has warmed up to operating temperature, I can touch the surface of it for maybe 1 1/2 to 2 seconds before i have to let go. The fact i can tolerate the heat for 1 1/2 maybe 2 seconds.....that is strong enough proof to me that the level of heat is not excessive and not nearly high enough to facilitate a chemical reaction and break down the interested compound. But I'll buy an infrared thermometer and test the surface temperature of it. If anyone here on Meso has an infrared thermometer and you own that specific candle warmer, the single temperature model, please test the temperature and report your results here. I doubt very strongly it is even 200 degrees, it is less than 200 degrees which should not be a problem at all. 180, perhaps 190 degrees should pose no problem at all.

Last edited:
Ok, I’m just being impatient. Hopefully soon
About 8 days to get out the door. Have been dealing with family emergency and an insane amount of emails and orders. Will be working around the clock to get that down. If I can't get that down a bit I'll have to close fir a bit to get caught up.

I can say that the candle warmer that I use and recommended, that one from Walmart that is $7.88 , does not come close to approaching 250 degrees F. No way. I actually seriously doubt it even reaches 200 degrees F. Once it has warmed up to operating temperature, I can touch the surface of it for maybe 1 1/2 to 2 seconds before i have to let go. The fact i can tolerate the heat for 1 1/2 maybe 2 seconds.....that is strong enough proof to me that the level of heat is not excessive and not nearly high enough to facilitate a chemical reaction and break down the interested compound. But I'll buy an infrared thermometer and test the surface temperature of it. If anyone here on Meso has an infrared thermometer and you own that specific candle warmer, the single temperature model, please test the temperature and report your results here. I doubt very strongly it is even 200 degrees, it is less than 200 degrees which should not be a problem at all. 180, perhaps 190 degrees should pose no problem at all.
Ya I don't have any experience with that specific one. But most of the candle/coffee mug warmers sold on Amazon heat up to at least 200+

I've got this one
and with a little thermal thermometer I have it came back at 240
not sure how much of it actually transfers though. I guess you could stick a cup of water on it and see how hot it gets that.

Seems you might have other issues?
No one else here has issues with Stan or his products. I’m nothing but satisfied, after going on other forums and getting bunk shit.

I mean try axle or whatever… we definitely know his shit is over dosed. Might just get some guacamole with i

Edit* wasn’t personally attacking you, when i said such a clown. I was on a lot of Tren. Quite aggressive 24/7

Hope you figure it out dude
He does have other issues. Every source here is underdosed. He’s a fucking retard. We warned Stan not to even deal with him, and here we are. The source who’s been here for almost a decade is selling underdosed gear. This dude is autistic, simple as that.

He does have other issues. Every source here is underdosed. He’s a fucking retard. We warned Stan not to even deal with him, and here we are. The source who’s been here for almost a decade is selling underdosed gear. This dude is autistic, simple as that.
Yeah it’s wild. So underdosed it put my test levels at 3400+ that’s super low! I get better results off the test booster pills at gnc XD

obviously kidding. Nothing but compliments for Stan. Solid person.