MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just got my first ever order from Stan. the packaging is just impeccable! Thanks Stan!

quick question for the folks here it is my first time using liquid orals, I should just shake the bottle and pull into the syringe right?

lol gotcha! thanks
Do it for a while. And when you think it’s good do it a little longer. If your using it daily you won’t have to shake it for a super long time each time but if it’s been sitting or in this case if you just received it it’s best to shake hard for a good long while.
The accuracy of dosing is dependent on how well you shake it

Do it for a while. And when you think it’s good do it a little longer. If your using it daily you won’t have to shake it for a super long time each time but if it’s been sitting or in this case if you just received it it’s best to shake hard for a good long while.
Noted! I just received it so i will shake as much as i can thanks!

In the past, when I have used liquid orals, what I have found to greatly increase the homogeneous of the liquid suspension is to put it on one of these candle warmers from Walmart- $7.88 inside any Walmart- Robot or human? and let it sit and get very warm (not necessarily "hot" but very very warm) for 15 minutes. Just turn on your candle warmer and let it warm up for a few minutes, then stick the bottle of liquid orals on the candle warmer, set your stop watch for 15 minutes, after 15 minutes remove and shake it very vigorously for a full 60 seconds. It should be mixed very evenly after that. The increased heat increases the solubility of the solute in the solvent Stan uses.

In the past, when I have used liquid orals, what I have found to greatly increase the homogeneous of the liquid suspension is to put it on one of these candle warmers from Walmart- $7.88 inside any Walmart- Robot or human? and let it sit and get very warm (not necessarily "hot" but very very warm) for 15 minutes. Just turn on your candle warmer and let it warm up for a few minutes, then stick the bottle of liquid orals on the candle warmer, set your stop watch for 15 minutes, after 15 minutes remove and shake it very vigorously for a full 60 seconds. It should be mixed very evenly after that. The increased heat increases the solubility of the solute in the solvent Stan uses.
Any chance of degradation with repetitive heating and cooling ?

I wouldn’t do that with my oral suspensions
The vehicle i use is Humco and the heating would only cause problems
The purpose of the suspension vehicle is to do exactly that, hold the raws in suspension more than a thin vehicle would
Pretty sure Stan uses Humco too, not 100% sure though
Are you thinking of a solution? No reason to heat that though or are you maybe thinking of an alcohol based suspension vehicle?
No, I have actually used low heat in the past with liquid orals with great results. Not high heat but low heat (candle warmer) with ora Sweet (ie Humco) in the past and it did a great job for me slightly thinning out the mixture and making it more homogeneous so that dosing was far more accurate.

And I understand that technically, a liquid suspension is not really a solute dissolved in a solvent....I get that it is different. But for me, the low heat just makes the liquid suspension behave better and disperses the particles in suspension throughout the humco more evenly.

Last edited:
No, I have actually used low heat in the past with liquid orals with great results. Not high heat but low heat (candle warmer) with ora Sweet (ie Humco) in the past and it did a great job for me slightly thinning out the mixture and making it more homogeneous so that dosing was far more accurate.

And I understand that technically, a liquid suspension is not really a solute dissolved in a solvent....I get that it is different. But for me, the low heat just makes the liquid suspension behave better and disperses the particles in suspension throughout the humco more evenly.
I’m still very skeptical since the entire purpose of the vehicle is to specifically not be thin
I am following your logic though and if there was a viable way for you to somehow quantify the results other than “it looks even” then very good. My skepticism lies in the fact the raws cannot be seen in Humco unless fully settled so how would you know the difference other than drawing out samples and having it tested?
Not saying your wrong, just saying I’m skeptical is all
I like the shake method

I’m still very skeptical since the entire purpose of the vehicle is to specifically not be thin
I am following your logic though and if there was a viable way for you to somehow quantify the results other than “it looks even” then very good. My skepticism lies in the fact the raws cannot be seen in Humco unless fully settled so how would you know the difference other than drawing out samples and having it tested?
Not saying your wrong, just saying I’m skeptical is all
I like the shake method
Deskoze, the sources I used put their liquid orals in clear plastic or clear glass vials. So I could see through the walls of the container and look at the quality of the suspension - the low heat really did help to disperse the particles more evenly throughout the suspension.

Everyone is different though. You might try to mix up a suspension in clear glass / plastic vials and find that low heat really does not help at all. Just try it and see if the low heat helps.

Deskoze, the sources I used put their liquid orals in clear plastic or clear glass vials. So I could see through the walls of the container and look at the quality of the suspension - the low heat really did help to disperse the particles more evenly throughout the suspension.

Everyone is different though. You might try to mix up a suspension in clear glass / plastic vials and find that low heat really does not help at all. Just try it and see if the low heat helps.
Okay that sounds reasonable
I’ll give it a shot. Gotta mix up some more Ralox here soon
Thank you

Just a heads up those single temperature candle warmers are not that low temp. Usually they reach a temp of 200-250*. I specifically looked for & bought one that had 3 temp settings and high is 250, medium is like 175 and low is 130. Id be careful putting my oils on suspensions on a 250* hot plate.