MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Right, but see the problematic variable in that equation is that it was you who got blood work. You’re about as reliable as a mid 90’s Land Rover that’s 30,000 miles past its last oil change. Most people here put less trust in you than they do in astrology and healing crystals. Whether you like it or not your reputation precedes you and your blood work is worth roughly the same as the crayon art that you made on your placemat at Denny’s last Thursday.

If I had the slightest inkling I had bunk gear from a lab that's reached minor legend status, not gonna lie, I'd be chafing at the bit to prove it for the reputation boost in what is a "harm reduction" community after all. I'd send in the questionable vial AND another sealed vial, and have Jano include pics.

Yet these. guys will burn cash at lab after lab but never spend a dime on a lab test to shit their critics down.

If I had the slightest inkling I had bunk gear from a lab that's reached minor legend status, not gonna lie, I'd be chafing at the bit to prove it for the reputation boost in what is a "harm reduction" community after all. I'd send in the questionable vial AND another sealed vial, and have Jano include pics.

Yet these. guys will burn cash at lab after lab but never spend a dime on a lab test to shit their critics down.
I don’t really care that much I just want some real testosterone that doesn’t have shit floating all through it but hopefully someone sees the blood work and it might save someone their time and money

Anyways I’m done with this thread you guys say whatever you want I’ve been using what I was sent by Stanford and the blood results are real I don’t really care if anyone believes it I will try 1 or 2 more places maybe and if I don’t get any real testosterone I will just keep lifting natural see you guys

I don’t really care that much I just want some real testosterone that doesn’t have shit floating all through it but hopefully someone sees the blood work and it might save someone their time and money
One of two things happened here.

1. A lab with over a decade of credibility and at this point hundreds of HPLC tests (costing tens of thousands of dollars) decided to fake testosterone, the cheapest raw ingredient there is, and somehow nobody but you—the guy who always seems to get scammed—noticed it

2. You got real testosterone and you’re just an idiot

I don’t know dude, doesn’t seem like a jump ball type of situation here.

Anyways I’m done with this thread you guys say whatever you want I’ve been using what I was sent by Stanford and the blood results are real I don’t really care if anyone believes it I will try 1 or 2 more places maybe and if I don’t get any real testosterone I will just keep lifting natural see you guys
Everybody else here has great results , not only from here but from other vendors as well. You’re telling us 3 different vendors decided to single you out and sell you bunk test? And everyone else here are liars? Including those with 10+ year badges… comical

If you look at his history, everyone has fake test.

Well, all due respect, here are just a few comments on the subject.

Your order was most likely a very small order. Just not worth it to me to tarnish my reputation for a few bucks and especially on a product that is very affordable. Not to mention, it's not all about the money so burning one person for a few bucks wouldn't make sense.

I've been a member on this board almost longer than anybody. I've appreciated everything this board has done for me and have given back extensively. There are many members on this board that I've helped out big time when they were down on their luck. Not trying to toot my horn. On the contrary, I think I owed it to the board to give back.

If I told you how many orders I filled a week you'd call me a G.D. liar. That's how insanely busy I am. With such a high volume of customers, where are all the complaints? Meso is not like other boards. Posts don't get deleted and members don't get banned for complaints.

I send in blind samples to jano. They always come back good and are posted. Members have also sent samples and post their results. I have made a few mistakes throughout the years and have gone above and beyond to make anyone who has even just possibly been wronged by my errors whole. My reputation means a great deal to me.

Now, I am positive you aren't genuine. I'm sure others feel the same, but i have offered to refund you. Don't know how much more I can do. This is the last time I'll respond. Just don't have the time. Good luck to you in the search to find real Testosterone.

Well, all due respect, here are just a few comments on the subject.

Your order was most likely a very small order. Just not worth it to me to tarnish my reputation for a few bucks and especially on a product that is very affordable. Not to mention, it's not all about the money so burning one person for a few bucks wouldn't make sense.

I've been a member on this board almost longer than anybody. I've appreciated everything this board has done for me and have given back extensively. There are many members on this board that I've helped out big time when they were down on their luck. Not trying to toot my horn. On the contrary, I think I owed it to the board to give back.

If I told you how many orders I filled a week you'd call me a G.D. liar. That's how insanely busy I am. With such a high volume of customers, where are all the complaints? Meso is not like other boards. Posts don't get deleted and members don't get banned for complaints.

I send in blind samples to jano. They always come back good and are posted. Members have also sent samples and post their results. I have made a few mistakes throughout the years and have gone above and beyond to make anyone who has even just possibly been wronged by my errors whole. My reputation means a great deal to me.

Now, I am positive you aren't genuine. I'm sure others feel the same, but i have offered to refund you. Don't know how much more I can do. This is the last time I'll respond. Just don't have the time. Good luck to you in the search to find real Testosterone.
I'm sure you know working in sales there are just some people you cannot please no matter what you do. I've experienced it, everyone has. These people will go 50 years believing you wronged them no matter what you say or do to prove otherwise, or what you do to address it. Who cares, fuck him.

Your blood work doesn’t mean shit to me with no date. And like the other fella said, I just sent in to blinds from axel and got blood work. Ive gotten bloods on Stan’s gear and always came good. Send in samples if you are that worried, I’ve been around a few years now and am starting to actually contribute with blind sampling and what not. Instead of being a useless yapper do something like send in a sample. Otherwise you’re just wasting your time here trying to prove there is a problem.

This tested at 195 mg/mL, Stan posted here.

For others to see:

1717720163855.png