MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You’re a clown. Every single lab you have ever “tried” hasn’t worked for you. Just fuck off already.
That’s not true at all I have blood work from tp domestic test cyp that was legit 75mg twice a week put me 1250 total test but it had shit floating all in it that I didn’t notice until like the 5th week so it got thrown out I posted pictures in his thread

You got me good lol
Seems you might have other issues?
No one else here has issues with Stan or his products. I’m nothing but satisfied, after going on other forums and getting bunk shit.

I mean try axle or whatever… we definitely know his shit is over dosed. Might just get some guacamole with i

Edit* wasn’t personally attacking you, when i said such a clown. I was on a lot of Tren. Quite aggressive 24/7

Hope you figure it out dude

Seems you might have other issues?
No one else here has issues with Stan or his products. I’m nothing but satisfied, after going on other forums and getting bunk shit.

I mean try axle or whatever… we definitely know his shit is over dosed. Might just get some guacamole with i

Edit* wasn’t personally attacking you, when i said such a clown. I was on a lot of Tren. Quite aggressive 24/7

Hope you figure it out dude
It’s whatever I’m going to try tp domestic again at least I had decent blood work on that stuff he said he replaced his shit probably still dirty though it’s annoying as fuck all the time and money I’ve wasted on bullshit or maybe try pharmaqo I don’t know

Last edited:
It’s whatever I’m going to try tp domestic again at least I had decent blood work on that stuff he said he replaced his shit probably still dirty though it’s annoying as fuck all the time and money I’ve wasted on bullshit
Unfortunately it happens. I’ve bought a lot from sources on other forums, just to get under dosed stuff and or just an oil vial.

Just is name of the game if you don’t home brew or find a good source(s)

Also Most sources will credit you if you send it off to Jano so you end up getting your money back in gear from them. Better to send off for testing before just pumping it into you anyways.

Have a good one dawg

Unfortunately it happens. I’ve bought a lot from sources on other forums, just to get under dosed stuff and or just an oil vial.

Just is name of the game if you don’t home brew or find a good source(s)

Also Most sources will credit you if you send it off to Jano so you end up getting your money back in gear from them. Better to send off for testing before just pumping it into you anyways.

Have a good one dawg

With all due respect to Stan, he has a well earned reputation as the very best of the small producers and anyone using him has clearly made a wise choice, I've also yet to see a tested vial from Dragon or Pharmaqo that's proven bunk or underdosed. Never. And these are big brands with dozens of distributors and many thousands of users and therefore many eyes watching them.

It's not that hard to find a quality source. It isn't. I've been using one major brand's test for years and years and it's never failed me. If they disappeared I know of others I'd confidently switch to.

What I see is a bunch of guys addicted to jumping from lab to lab, a great way to actually discover the bunk or contaminated gear they seem to think is widespread like it's 2005, for some strange reason, which probably comes from the unknowns associated with gear and the amped up paranoia it sometimes induces.

With all due respect to Stan, he has a well earned reputation as the very best of the small producers and anyone using him has clearly made a wise choice, I've also yet to see a tested vial from Dragon or Pharmaqo that's proven bunk or underdosed. Never. And these are big brands with dozens of distributors and many thousands of users and therefore many eyes watching them.

It's not that hard to find a quality source. It isn't. I've been using one major brand's test for years and years and it's never failed me. If they disappeared I know of others I'd confidently switch to.

What I see is a bunch of guys addicted to jumping from lab to lab, a great way to actually discover the bunk or contaminated gear they seem to think is widespread like it's 2005, for some strange reason, which probably comes from the unknowns associated with gear and the amped up paranoia it sometimes induces.
Well… obviously didn’t notice what I was doing…. I was being respectful to Korean guy.
And trying to keep this thread from getting spammed with useless bullshit. It’s like a high school cafeteria on these sites. Everyone saying random shit. Granted some threads are better than others.

I Never disrespected Stan. One message before the one you quoted. I backed up his rep. I only take his products currently. And my first Tren cycle was nuts. Had veins everywhere & crazy strength. Loved it.

And as far as the bunk/under dosed… I never said those specific company’s were bunk or under dose. I never actually said or implied who.
A lot of newer people source hop and don’t see whatever results they want. Then freak out. It’s annoying. I read hundreds of threads before even going with Stan. Worked great for me.
But no worries!

Well… obviously didn’t notice what I was doing…. I was being respectful to Korean guy.
And trying to keep this thread from getting spammed with useless bullshit. It’s like a high school cafeteria on these sites. Everyone saying random shit. Granted some threads are better than others.

I Never disrespected Stan. One message before the one you quoted. I backed up his rep. I only take his products currently. And my first Tren cycle was nuts. Had veins everywhere & crazy strength. Loved it.

And as far as the bunk/under dosed… I never said those specific company’s were bunk or under dose. I never actually said or implied who.
A lot of newer people source hop and don’t see whatever results they want. Then freak out. It’s annoying. I read hundreds of threads before even going with Stan. Worked great for me.
But no worries!

Hey sorry nothing in that was directed at you. It was my commentary on how strange it seems a lot of "old timers" seem to be compelled to try random labs instead of sticking with what works, like Stanford, and the newer guys seem to catch this "bunk is everywhere" syndrome with the only difference is you see them spouting BS in every lab thread using everything but a verifiable lab test to prove it.

Korean guy is exhibit A.

Hey sorry nothing in that was directed at you. It was my commentary on how strange it seems a lot of "old timers" seem to be compelled to try random labs instead of sticking with what works, like Stanford, and the newer guys seem to catch this "bunk is everywhere" syndrome with the only difference is you see them spouting BS in every lab thread using everything but a verifiable lab test to prove it.

Korean guy is exhibit A.
Ah I gotcha. You’re all good. This is why I lurk mostly on here and just deal directly with email questions/orders versus posting things.

Nothing but a lot of drama and interesting BS on these threads.

Like for these interesting people, I’ll call them. Instead of posting said bs. Send it off for testing. It’s easy. And will tell you everything.

Korean guy is exhibit A.
I mean I got blood work

I mean I got blood work
Right, but see the problematic variable in that equation is that it was you who got blood work. You’re about as reliable as a mid 90’s Land Rover that’s 30,000 miles past its last oil change. Most people here put less trust in you than they do in astrology and healing crystals. Whether you like it or not your reputation precedes you and your blood work is worth roughly the same as the crayon art that you made on your placemat at Denny’s last Thursday.

Back