MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I tried the low microdose tren meme and I'm actually liking it. On 85mg tren ace a week and zero sides besides a crazy libido. Getting more vascular even at 18% bf.

Have previously ran tren from 175wk to 560wk

Same. Mid-40s now, running 70mg/wk of Stan's Tren E split into 20mg EOD and Test C 420mg/wk split 120mg EOD.
Loving it!

My last run with tren was 2015/2016ish and think I got up to 500mg with 200mg test.

Now that I'm older I started at 70mg, felt great, was getting comments and compliments after 4 weeks so I slowly increased the dose to 140mg to feel it out.

As the dose increased so did the sides and at 140mg the night sweats, insomnia and shortness of breath during cardio weren't worth it.

Back at 70mg now and no god complex, no cardio issues, no raging horniness, not being an asshole...been in a great mood with slightly higher libido than test only, not irritable, very slightly increased assertiveness (not aggression), lifts increasing every week, getting more vascular.
Still waking up to a wet pillow, but not wet sheets.

If I was 30s and single I would 100% run a higher dose and enjoy all of the benefits that go along with it...

You really can sleep OK On 300mg/week of Tren Deskoze ?? Man, even at a relatively moderate dose of 300mg/week Tren just destroys my sleep. Destroys my sleep at 210mg/week as well (30mg ED).
I'm running 560 tren a weekly stans of course sleeping like a baby besides waking up from the night sweats but Im able to fall back asleep quickly I can't believe how great I feel first tren cycle and I'm in love.

Thank you guys for the concern. The family emergency looks like it's about to resolve its self really soon. Sorry, don't want to be too specific.

I know the t/a times are unacceptable as of late. As soon as I can I'll start working whatever it takes to get that down. I appreciate everyone's understanding.