Stanford test C blood work

Mattjason99

Been running Stanford for my trt for the past 5 weeks. This is my testosterone level 76 hours after one of my injections of only 40mg.

Total test - 450 ng/dl
Free test - 27.2 pg/ml
Estradiol - 26.7 pg/ml

Right in line with my Pfizer results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314_074231_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_074231_Chrome.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 30
Been running Stanford for my trt for the past 5 weeks. This is my testosterone level 76 hours after one of my injections of only 40mg.

Total test - 450 ng/dl
Free test - 27.2 pg/ml
Estradiol - 26.7 pg/ml

Right in line with my Pfizer results.
Why would you take TRT to have below average natty test levels lol

Why would you take TRT to have below average natty test levels lol
That was my trough. I stay between 450 and 1,200. I had an injury to where I produce almost no testosterone, so those levels feel good to me. Climbed to 400mg a week at one point for 5 months, and felt no difference besides being a little heavier.

Last edited:
That was my trough. I stay between 450 and 1,200. I had an injury to where I produce almost no testosterone, so those levels feel good to me. Climbed to 400mg a week at one point for 5 months, and felt no difference besides being a little heavier.
If you're going between 400 and 1200.i think it's safe to assume you need to inject more frequently.

Right now I inject 2 times a week. I did every day for a while, but found that I couldn't really feel a difference, even though the fluctuation is a lot more.
Whatever works best for you, do that.

But you did post this in the correct section. Unless it was moved by a mod

I'm not sure Stanfords policy on blood work credit, but tag him and ask.

Whatever works best for you, do that.

But you did post this in the correct section. Unless it was moved by a mod

I'm not sure Stanfords policy on blood work credit, but tag him and ask.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. Yeah, I had thought it was this section because it's labeled blood work.