Starting first I’m 43 6.1 weight 210

Richdady

I was going to run a cycle of test and deca 2:1 ratio on my second week my blood pressure shot up. I should have done more research and been prepared for it but I didn’t think it would be a problem but it was. I was under a lot of stress at work. I think the blood pressure and the stress was just too much for me. It sent me into a a fibrillation attack where my heart rate was jumping from 130 to 170 this is the first time I ever had to stay in the hospital never had any symptoms of irregular heartbeat prior to this. Now I’m just on trt which my doctor advised me to continue,my blood pressure is in check now what would you all suggest if I was to attempt another cycle.

I was going to run a cycle of test and deca 2:1 ratio on my second week my blood pressure shot up. I should have done more research and been prepared for it but I didn’t think it would be a problem but it was. I was under a lot of stress at work. I think the blood pressure and the stress was just too much for me. It sent me into a a fibrillation attack where my heart rate was jumping from 130 to 170 this is the first time I ever had to stay in the hospital never had any symptoms of irregular heartbeat prior to this. Now I’m just on trt which my doctor advised me to continue,my blood pressure is in check now what would you all suggest if I was to attempt another cycle.
Welcome to Meso brother.

At least you got the proper help you needed and nothing serious came out of it.

It’s great you’re working with a doc for your trt. If you ever decide to jump on a cycle again, I would say take advantage of all the information you can find here in Meso, the search function will immensely help you find what you need.

Good luck brother.

Welcome to Meso brother.

At least you got the proper help you needed and nothing serious came out of it.

It’s great you’re working with a doc for your trt. If you ever decide to jump on a cycle again, I would say take advantage of all the information you can find here in Meso, the search function will immensely help you find what you need.

Good luck brother.
Thanks