Sterile Vials

Lucky you. I just ordered 10x 30ml vials from UK for 45€.

But to be fair, I dont mind spending 45€ for 10 vials as they will last me for 3-4 years minimum with 1-2x re-use. So that's like 10€ per year for vials.
You reuse vials?

50 Pack 20ml Sealed Sample Vials, Transparent Glass Vials with Self Healing Injection Port https://a.co/d/7fKYFwL (Amazon.com)
Like I said they may be junk. It's says on Amazon they are sterile.

Lucky you. I just ordered 10x 30ml vials from UK for 45€.

But to be fair, I dont mind spending 45€ for 10 vials as they will last me for 3-4 years minimum with 1-2x re-use. So that's like 10€ per year for vials.
Do you sterilize yourself after the first use?

Here us the 20ml vials I got at 50 vials for 26$ from Amazon.. they are no different in quality than these other two 10ml vials.. ultra spec and not sure what brand the red one is.. they are tall instead of bigger around. .. not sure I like that but hey 50 cents a peice... they are pretty tough cause here is a picture of the bag they was shipped in and bone was broken..20240919_194405.webp20240919_194157.webp

50 Pack 20ml Sealed Sample Vials, Transparent Glass Vials with Self Healing Injection Port https://a.co/d/7fKYFwL (Amazon.com)
Like I said they may be junk. It's says on Amazon they are sterile.
The description says sterile but one of the pictures says “can be sterilized”.

1726888612745.webp

Perhaps the shards get injected into the muscle...
I mean of course the video is from a company promoting their vial and "special" glass

It's all good bro. If you're otherwise healthy, and have normal GDE (glass dissolving enzyme) levels that stuff will just melt right out of your body...

IMG_8964.webp

It's all good bro. If you're otherwise healthy, and have normal GDE (glass dissolving enzyme) levels that stuff will just melt right out of your body...

View attachment 296197
Brother I'm sorry that I do not share the same view on sime if this stuff as you.. I'm already dissatisfied with you at the moment because everytime I read one of your post about the future situation of CBP I feel the need to hop on whats app and spend a thousand or so $ !!! Now you are practically trying to get me to spend more money on vials I don't even know where to get... I mean it's cool that you do all this research and stuff and put it out there for people, but just because we don't agree with the panic of the situation let's not go at each other about..
Your opinion=who cares
My opinion= who cares
Peace!!

Brother I'm sorry that I do not share the same view on sime if this stuff as you.. I'm already dissatisfied with you at the moment because everytime I read one of your post about the future situation of CBP I feel the need to hop on whats app and spend a thousand or so $ !!! Now you are practically trying to get me to spend more money on vials I don't even know where to get...

Yes, @Ghoul
we have been talking about this and D risks bankruptcy because of your expensive shopping habits and hyperbolic speculation.
Stop it
:)

Brother I'm sorry that I do not share the same view on sime if this stuff as you.. I'm already dissatisfied with you at the moment because everytime I read one of your post about the future situation of CBP I feel the need to hop on whats app and spend a thousand or so $ !!! Now you are practically trying to get me to spend more money on vials I don't even know where to get... I mean it's cool that you do all this research and stuff and put it out there for people, but just because we don't agree with the panic of the situation let's not go at each other about..
Your opinion=who cares
My opinion= who cares
Peace!!

I'm just putting out food for thought, what I consider interesting info, fishing for other's take on it and stimulating discussion. I don't particularly care if anyone takes action or not. I'm not judging.

Personally I'm just using .10um syringe filters at this point when drawing.

Back