Sterile Vials

Given that even .22 micron filtering wasn't commonly accepted as necessary here on MESO until the battle of information of those like me vs the same kind of idiots pulling up now, I promise I won't stop. No matter how much you cry and insult over the thread getting "polluted", I won't stop.

Right, and who the hell is going to get to know about your filters, after the page is turned?
A bit here, a bit on the Qsc thread, a bit on the "whyismydicknotworking" thread.
You are doing yourself a disservice.
If this filter stuff is important, to you and for harm reduction, as you say, flipping put all the info together so people can find it, instead of wasting time in random threads.

What is the problem?

If AlexDavis is not interested, let him be

I've been buying from someone calling herself Daisy, from Lemonvials.

That said, I'm China, I had limited choice, but for homebrewing, it was enough. Not every size/color is in stock, but with some flexibility, always had a decent pre-sterlized option.

Another knuckle dragger dismissal of what they don't want to hear.

"This info is meaningless unless you pay to test what's already been tested by USP, FDA, top medical research institutes, and incorporated into the official protocols used by doctors and hospitals as shown in the links you provided. You need to pay to test, because Declan told me it's fear mongering and I can ignore all of this unless you pay.".

Show me where you or anyone else on MESO paid to "test" the necessity of .22 micron filtering homebrew, or to demonstrate sterile vials provide any benefit over unsterile vials.

Bunch of low iq clowns who aren't capable of researching anything, nevermind pushing the envelope by introducing concepts well understood, accepted, and TESTED in the real world outside of this cesspit of retards with egos bloated far beyond their intelligence by supraphysiological steroid levels.

I'm so sorry reality is "fear mongering" to you.

Given that even .22 micron filtering wasn't commonly accepted as necessary here on MESO until the battle of information of those like me vs the same kind of idiots pulling up now, I promise I won't stop. No matter how much you cry and insult over the thread getting "polluted", I won't stop.

So be a fucking man, and hit the ignore button. All my posts will disappear from your tortured eyes instantly,
Do you even lift? Cause all that "research" aka copy-pasta is practically useless to you -and everyone else tbh, real world data aka anecdotal experience is against you.

Unless, being a google-fu expert makes you feel superior to us "knuckle draggers" somehow.

Bunch of low iq clowns who aren't capable of researching anything, nevermind pushing the envelope by introducing concepts well understood, accepted, and TESTED in the real world outside of this cesspit of retards with egos bloated far beyond their intelligence by supraphysiological steroid levels.
If that is how you feel about everyone here.. why would you even want to be here?? Around a bunch of people you dispise and criticize . People that aren't super intelligent ( like myself) are people too.. in a world of "facts are just opinions anymore anyways ) Everybody has their own truth seems like. Just because someone people don't agree with your conceptions, ideas and opinons... why does that make them beneath you in your eyes. In my opinion true intelligence would bring forth a measure of leadership that would entice people ro see their truth...
Peace
-D-

If that is how you feel about everyone here.. why would you even want to be here?? Around a bunch of people you dispise and criticize . People that aren't super intelligent ( like myself) are people too.. in a world of "facts are just opinions anymore anyways ) Everybody has their own truth seems like. Just because someone people don't agree with your conceptions, ideas and opinons... why does that make them beneath you in your eyes. In my opinion true intelligence would bring forth a measure of leadership that would entice people ro see their truth...
Peace
-D-

In other words, "If you're so fucking smart, why can't you make a compelling argument that works even for simpletons rather than resort to insults?"

FWIW, I think the guy has a point, and I could explain it in a way that makes it more accessible, but... who has time to chase him around and translate his rants for the benefit of all? I do try, sometimes.

I want to know if anyone would be interested in contributing to a book I have planned to have all the info for all noobs in one place. A complete guide to homebrew. To really bring it all together if you will

I could write it all myself but I do want quotes and info from some of the OGS here to pay respect for the hardwork it took to learn all you know. 1000008620.webp

Around a bunch of people you dispise and criticize . People that aren't super intelligent ( like myself) are people too..

You may be confusing and/or equating lack of eloquence with lack of intelligence.
It's got nothing to do with it.
you are smart but humble about it and just have a different way of communicating.
That's all.

in a world of "facts are just opinions anymore anyways ) Everybody has their own truth seems like. Just because someone people don't agree with your conceptions, ideas and opinons... why does that make them beneath you in your eyes.

Indeed.
just accept their difference and keep going with your own thing, without demeaning others who do not agree.

n my opinion true intelligence would bring forth a measure of leadership that would entice people ro see their truth...

Yep, very smartly put.

X

Maybe Stupid question, but.. did you asked vials from QSC, Sry, or Sygma, etc.? They could send ya with a next order..
Btw.. The biggest problem with Aliexpress (and lot of cases with Alibaba too) that you can buy from traders, not from manufacturers. So, the better option finding somebody on the Alibaba, who is trustable, reputable (good reviews, etc.) But yeah, they skip you, if just wanna order small MOQ..

Back