Sterile Vials

Sooo, can I use a filtered needle when extracting oil from the vial and back fill the injection syringe?

(Backffiling is going to kill me some other way... I bet :(

I use access spikes on all vials now, and attach a .10um filter to the luer lock on the spike. Attach the syringe using its luer lock, pull what I need from one or more, and then attach the needle.

I started mainly to filter out stopper coring material, and protein aggregates from peptides (aka "Dimer"). This is a peptide vial crystal clear to the naked eye. after 3 penetrations with a 29g syringe. The silicone and other chems released from the stopper material cause proteins to fold and clump, and many of these deformed protein chains appear to cause immune reactions. Could be the ultimate source of a lot of unexplained HGH sides, for instance. I get far fewer injection site reactions now.

IMG_8965.webp

You inhale more shit in each breath that pose more serious threat to your health than that.

You sound like a broken record.
On repeat.
With no stop button.
In an empty chamber of echoes.
Alone.

P.S. Get help.

I've never brought this up before, and 10 fucking seconds of research shows this isn't a "non-issue" just because you don't know shit about it.

This is a part of harm reduction in pharma called a "Never Happen". As in, the worst case scenario is so bad, even if rare, the goal isn't to reduce, like infections, but absolutely eliminate instances from ever occurring.

Ignore it if you're not interested. Or maybe a site dedicated to "Harm Reduction" isn't for you, since you think all the harm that should be reduced already is. MESOs work is done.

Fucking knuckle draggers always insisting everyone stay on their level.

I've never brought this up before, and 10 fucking seconds of research shows this isn't a "non-issue" just because you don't know shit about it.

This is a part of harm reduction in pharma called a "Never Happen". As in, the worst case scenario is so bad, even if rare, the goal isn't to reduce, like infections, but absolutely eliminate instances from ever occurring.

Ignore it if you're not interested. Or maybe a site dedicated to "Harm Reduction" isn't for you, since you think all the harm that should be reduced already is. MESOs work is done.

Dearest,
I am being serious now: instead of all these bits of info spread and repeated all over the place, why don't you start a thread where you get all the harm reduction information that you deem relevant?
Like that, people that do not want to engage with it have the choice to not look into it.
You put food for thought out there and they are free to disregard it, or not.
Also, if it is all together, it makes more sense.

I thought you said you were going to start something about endotoxins.
Is that idea gone?

I have forgotten more things that you ll ever know pretty fakboi with the 10 inch limp noodle and the 20yr Thai ladyboy friend.

Here is a hint: goggle-fu and research citation does not equal knowledge, it's simply copy-pasta helped by chat got so you appear knowledgeable. You make the rounds in different threads like a pariah, trying to raise the harm reduction flag with obscure threats that seven decades of continuous medical history has never mentioned as substantial threats, only theoretical.

So get your high horse, shove it up your exquisite for a has been behind and open up a thread so you can freely and most importantly alone, rumble about those perceived threats.

P S. I'd hit the ignore button but alas an antistress ball is something my doc ordered me to utilize from time to time

I use access spikes on all vials now, and attach a .10um filter to the luer lock on the spike. Attach the syringe using its luer lock, pull what I need from one or more, and then attach the needle.

I started mainly to filter out stopper coring material, and protein aggregates from peptides (aka "Dimer"). This is a peptide vial crystal clear to the naked eye. after 3 penetrations with a 29g syringe. The silicone and other chems released from the stopper material cause proteins to fold and clump, and many of these deformed protein chains appear to cause immune reactions. Could be the ultimate source of a lot of unexplained HGH sides, for instance. I get far fewer injection site reactions now.

View attachment 296199
I have a better solution, never draw twice from a peptide vials.

But srsly you use MINISPIKE on all peptide vials? that would cost me 200 dollars a week probably, plus the filters plus I don't fucking know whatelse.
Ghoul I like you for many things but for other... boy you got some fucking problem in there.

Love your researches on GLP or BP meds tho

I have a better solution, never draw twice from a peptide vials.

But srsly you use MINISPIKE on all peptide vials? that would cost me 200 dollars a week probably, plus the filters plus I don't fucking know whatelse.
Ghoul I like you for many things but for other... boy you got some fucking problem in there.

Love your researches on GLP or BP meds tho

Ok, if you're going to step up, explain yourself. Every nurse and doctor is trained that when administering meds reconstituted from a powder, like peptides, they must be filtered. Same with an ampule, because of the risk of microscopic glass shards.

How is following this same basic practice, filtering out particulates a "problem"?

Do you really think it's utterly pointless and medical professionals are just practicing theater when they use filters?

IMG_8966.webp

A non filter spike is $1, and a .10um luer/luer filter is $1. They can both be used for multiple vials (of the same compound), so let's not make up straw man arguments and stick to reality.

Do what you want, don't sterilize stoppers with an alcohol swab, reuse needles for a month. Share them with your buddy. I don't care, but don't paint perfectly logical, demonstrably effective safety practices as utterly useless and bordering on madness, when they're just beyond what you choose to do.

Last edited:
Ok, if you're going to step up, explain yourself. Every nurse and doctor is trained that when administering meds reconstituted from a powder, like peptides, they must be filtered. Same with an ampule, because if the risk of microscopic glass shards.

How is following this same basic practice, filtering out particulates a "problem"?

Do you really think it's utterly pointless and medical professionals are just practicing theater when they use filters?

View attachment 296204

A non filter spike is $1, and a .10um luer/luer filter is $1. They can both be used for multiple vials (of the same compound), so let's not make up straw man arguments and stick to reality.

Do what you want, don't sterilize stoppers with an alcohol swab, reuse needles for a month. Share them with your buddy. I don't care, but don't paint perfectly logical, demonstrably effective safety practices as utterly useless and bordering on madness, when they're just beyond what you choose to do.
When preparing CERTAIN powdered medication.
Can you read even what you are quoting?

Buddy I have been injected by nurses quite a few times and saw them drawing from vials and NOT ONCE they have used a filter needle to draw the solution. NOT ONCE.

Come on be real. Yeah the filter can be reused? Sure please tell me how you gonna store it for consequent use in a sterile environment after having used it the first time.

You missed the "recommended" and "certain". It's neither mandatory nor all powdered medications.

Plus you missed an important parameter in that google Fu screenshot
Screenshot_2024-09-23-02-21-46-25_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.webp

glass ampule.

Now go spin that to suit your narrative boi

You missed the "recommended" and "certain". It's neither mandatory nor all powdered medications.

Plus you missed an important parameter in that google Fu screenshot
View attachment 296206

glass ampule.

Now go spin that to suit your narrative boi
But even from glass ampule, I have bought many times medication that were in single glass ampule and not once in the fucking instructions was written to use a filter to draw the solution.

Neither the pharmacist ever told me too, neither the doctor that prescribed it.

Ok, if you're going to step up, explain yourself. Every nurse and doctor is trained that when administering meds reconstituted from a powder, like peptides, they must be filtered. Same with an ampule, because of the risk of microscopic glass shards.

View attachment 296204

Says recommend not require!

But even from glass ampule, I have bought many times medication that were in single glass ampule and not once in the fucking instructions was written to use a filter to draw the solution.

Neither the pharmacist ever told me too, neither the doctor that prescribed it.
There is no MANDATORY procedure that requires filtering medication prior to administration. It's recommend.

Common sense is not common at all it seems

Endotoxins didn't work out
Doomsday ai powered customs control didn't work out.
Now it's coring and glass shards.
Next it will be <5μm microturds from flying aliens or something along those lines.
And then he will find a different board and something else to exercise his brain freeze and we will.go back to floaters, underfilled vials and tren Tracy

Dearest,
I am being serious now: instead of all these bits of info spread and repeated all over the place, why don't you start a thread where you get all the harm reduction information that you deem relevant?
Like that, people that do not want to engage with it have the choice to not look into it.

Is that idea gone?
Great idea!

Dearest,

Is that idea gone?

Good advice but it won't work. People used to tell Readalot to start a thread about his testing protocol but no one would've read it so he felt a need to inject it into every other thread possible.

No one is interested in big idea talkers who won't even pay for any of the testing themselves to prove their ideas. Just talk and fear mongering.

Good advice but it won't work. People used to tell Readalot to start a thread about his testing protocol but no one would've read it so he felt a need to inject it into every other thread possible.

No one is interested in big idea talkers who won't even pay for any of the testing themselves to prove their ideas. Just talk and fear mongering.
We are past fear mongering. We are in the point in time of this:
Screenshot_2024-09-24-08-16-34-31_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.webp

I can see what you mean but I also think there is space for them and their ideas.
Maybe the delivery was a little wrong. But Readalot did put together specific information in his own thread.

One thing is having that and then maybe dip in and out of other people's, where their ideas may be relevant (for example, referencing a specific link to their thread, like you did on D's brew log, yesterday, finding a post he mentioned to another member).

Another thing is just keep posting this stuff all over the place, creating confusion and the kind of interaction that would just ruffle feathers, bombarding someone else's space with random stuff, calling people names because they do not want to engage etc.
That's wrong and useless.
Even if there is value in what is presented, it all gets buried a few pages down the line, anyway, and nobody sees it again.

So, I disagree with the sentiment shown in the post above mine.
I don't think their intention is malevolent. It comes from a good place, regardless of the fact many disagree with what they put forward.
It's just that the approach and the type of interaction that is created are wrong.
They need to find their own space and relate it to others in a way that is more respectful.

Making people aware of what you are saying by linking your information to theirs is less intrusive and you give people the choice to have a dialogue with you.
But if, as you say, it is just injected " into every other thread possible", it just creates resentment and negativity.

There must be a better way to hear everyone's voices.

Another thing is just keep posting this stuff all over the place, creating confusion and the kind of interaction that would just ruffle feathers, bombarding someone else's space with random stuff, calling people names because they do not want to engage etc.
When it is all over the place like it is now, the search function is a literal shit show. And if you do find what your interested in, it a blip of information with no other input from others.

Another knuckle dragger dismissal of what they don't want to hear.

"This info is meaningless unless you pay to test what's already been tested by USP, FDA, top medical research institutes, and incorporated into the official protocols used by doctors and hospitals as shown in the links you provided. You need to pay to test, because Declan told me it's fear mongering and I can ignore all of this unless you pay.".

Show me where you or anyone else on MESO paid to "test" the necessity of .22 micron filtering homebrew, or to demonstrate sterile vials provide any benefit over unsterile vials.

Bunch of low iq clowns who aren't capable of researching anything, nevermind pushing the envelope by introducing concepts well understood, accepted, and TESTED in the real world outside of this cesspit of retards with egos bloated far beyond their intelligence by supraphysiological steroid levels.

I'm so sorry reality is "fear mongering" to you.

Given that even .22 micron filtering wasn't commonly accepted as necessary here on MESO until the battle of information of those like me vs the same kind of idiots pulling up now, I promise I won't stop. No matter how much you cry and insult over the thread getting "polluted", I won't stop.

So be a fucking man, and hit the ignore button. All my posts will disappear from your tortured eyes instantly,

When it is all over the place like it is now, the search function is a literal shit show. And if you do find what your interested in, it a blip of information with no other input from others.

What I was getting at is that nobody uses the flipping search function, anyway.
So, you always see the same questions asked.
It always makes sense, if one has a specific topic they want to promote/represent to group the info together in a single place.
At least it's easier to find and you can quickly address someone there (after you also told them to "f off, u lazy bum, use the search thingy there").
Otherwise, it all gets lost after a few pages.
Thanks for the reply
:)

Back