Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Steroid dispensaries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 350lift, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

Sorry for any confusion... me and my crew have called juice "crank" forever, like 20+ years. Never done meth, so never used the term in that way.

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  2. sinewave3

sinewave3 Member

So glad I left that state!

The politicians dumb and pass laws like this. There are some documentaries the news did on how horrible the street drugs and homelessness and crimes are. Cops can’t do shit anymore.

3 part documentary, forget name but part 3 is called Seattle is dying. It’s on YouTube.

3. johntt44

johntt44 Member

You're equating math heads to adulterers? Adultery isnt bad for you unless you get caught but it isnt moral. Meth heads steal from and kill their own family members to get a fix. There are people who drink alcohol in moderation and have no problems. Are there meth heads who do meth in moderation? Probably not.

4. dd340

dd340 Junior Member

It’s not a question of whether it’s bad for you or not, it whether people should be allowed to do things that are bad for them. You guys seem to miss the irony that we are arguing about whether or not a person can make choices about what they want to put inside there own body on a site that promotes the sale, distribution, manufacturing and use of illegal substances.

Uglyrichie likes this.
  5. 350lift

350lift Member

Steroids r legal in the uk meth is not.
    That destroys ur argument

6. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Personally, I prefer the black market to the taxes and regulation that would go with making what was legal through the 70's without incident legal again.

7. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Please don't tell my wife. She knows how good I am at math..

johntt44 likes this.