Steroids Half Life's Chart

Skull

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Steroid Half life's - anyone new to steroids may be wondering what this means, even some steroid users may also be wondering what this means. So here in simple terms you can read and hopefully understand all about steroid half life's and what this term means.

Basically every drug has a half life, steroids included. If for example, you were to inject 200mg of Decadurabolin once weekly, for 6 weeks, how would you know when you were "off"? Would you be "off" when you had finished your last dose? You would be able to calculate this from the half life of Deca. The half life of Deca is around 14 days. This means that 14 days from your last shot of 200mg of Deca, your blood levels of Deca will contain 100mg of the steroid. Another 14 days from then, i.e. 28 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 50mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 14 days. Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid. Therefore you can plan what to use, how long for, and how long off your cycle, based on these half life's.

Below a list of half-life's of the most commonly used steroids, esters and ancillary compounds.

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours

ive read some shorter times on what are claimed to be more current charts.

Terminal Half-lives
  • Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
  • Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days
  • Testosterone Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 5.0 days
  • Testosterone Decanoate: 7.5 days
  • Testosterone Undecanoate: 20.9 days
  • Trenbolone Acetate: 1.0 days
  • Trenbolone Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Masteron Propionate: 0.8 days
  • Masteron Enanthate: 4.5 days
  • Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
  • Nandrolone Decanoate: 7.5 days
  • Equipoise: 14.0 days
  • Primobolan Oral: 5 hours
  • Primobolan Injectable: 4.5 days
  • Halotestin: 7 hours
  • Anadrol: 14 hours
  • Dianabol: 5 hours
  • Turinabol: 16 hours
  • Winstrol Oral: 8 hours
  • Winstrol Injectable: 1.0 days
  • Anavar: 10 hours
  • Superdrol: 10 hours
These half-lives are approximations, and may vary slightly depending on injection site, carrier oil, and other factors.

Note: A different list of half-lives is often copy and pasted on various sites, claiming that, for example, the half-life for the propionate ester is 4.5 days and that the half-life for the enanthate ester is 10.5 days. This list is incorrect, and is the result of flawed calculations many years ago. See the "References" section for more information.

from steroid calc

Terminal Half-lives
These half-lives are approximations, and may vary slightly depending on injection site, carrier oil, and other factors.

Note: A different list of half-lives is often copy and pasted on various sites, claiming that, for example, the half-life for the propionate ester is 4.5 days and that the half-life for the enanthate ester is 10.5 days. This list is incorrect, and is the result of flawed calculations many years ago. See the "References" section for more information.

from steroid calc

This half life chart is a bit more accurate.

Terminal Half-lives

from steroid calc
Great post...

I never heard of "terminal" half lives,what it that and how does it differ from half-lives?

Yeah. Do what your avi says - shows us your size at the moment.

Not feeling that, you guys r Right.
What I'm going to do, is go on a hiatus. I'll return to meso in march of 2018 when I'm ready to begin my planned prep log.
The bottom line is I'm not even comfortable enough to showcase my physique online. And my mouth has gotten a little bit bigger than my head. I'll have to grow into it, I'll be back around march 2018 for the log.

What I'm going to do, is go on a hiatus. I'll return to meso in march of 2018 when I'm ready to begin my planned prep log.
The bottom line is I'm not even comfortable enough to showcase my physique online. And my mouth has gotten a little bit bigger than my head. I'll have to grow into it, I'll be back around march 2018 for the log.
Later fag

No you won't. Because in a few weeks you'll come up with a new hobby... Like trolling a cosmetology forum or something. You're never going to compete, you're going to troll others because you know you're a nobody, being a cunt online makes you feel better though so that's what you'll do.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

So with var, 10 hr half life, does it make much of a difference taking my whole dose in the morning upon waking up vs splitting it into 2 doses?

I figure let me just take it all at once, so I don't have to remember to take it later or carry it around with me...

Low dose of 40 to 50mg a day lets say. I would imagine doing like 80 to 100mg would make it easier decision to split the dose.

This means that 14 days from your last shot of 200mg of Deca, your blood levels of Deca will contain 100mg of the steroid. Another 14 days from then, i.e. 28 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 50mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 14 days.

Is that So? I didn't know that. I thought it was (in this e.g.) after 14 days you would have half the dose remaining and then after another 14 days the remaining half would be out. I had no idea it kept halving. That's interesting.

No you won't. Because in a few weeks you'll come up with a new hobby... Like trolling a cosmetology forum or something. You're never going to compete, you're going to troll others because you know you're a nobody, being a cunt online makes you feel better though so that's what you'll do.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Honestly I changed my mine, I'll post whenever I want. No pics going up until March 2018 tho at the start of the log.

Fuck u @Ickyrica on that "later fag" shit same to you and the rest of the haters @Eman fuck u also.

Back