STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

That's all about to change.

In anticipation of new legislation to revamp de minimus, they've been laying the groundwork to build the capacity to inspect every parcel coming into the country.

No more skipped inspections.
This will NEVER happen. From a person that has actually done investigations, we just don’t have the methodology, resources, or funding for such an endeavor.

Right now we “scan” (Border Patrol verbiage”) less than 4% of containers. Note the word “search” is not used. I believe the percentage of searched containers is .01%.

This will NEVER happen. From a person that has actually done investigations, we just don’t have the methodology, resources, or funding for such an endeavor.

Right now we “scan” (Border Patrol verbiage”) less than 4% of containers. Note the word “search” is not used. I believe the percentage of searched containers is .01%.
I really hope you are right

There is only one major problem with your theory. Both political parties are committed to open borders. If this happens, China will ship to Mexico and raws will get "smuggled" across the border will all the other drugs.

In the 90's, we'd literally send cash in a birthday card to some weird anon online source and just wait. Sometimes, gear came in the mail a few months later.

Sure it was better than paying 10x from someone local but the risk of losing money was also 10x (or at least the fear of losing money, because even though I only did it a few times, iirc gear always came).
we used to travel every few months from Nor cal to ensanada mexico and just take the risk of getting pinched by the mexican police with our backpack full of gear lol

Not to worried. If that was the case Nixons war on drugs means there should be no dope on the streets by now. Anything with the feds is a rat hole of corruption, loop holes and unchecked flanks. The boarder as exhibit A. 50 years left unchecked no matter what regime is at the helm.
Nixon didn't have AI. This IS the game changer for us all. They want to play with their new toys...

call me a "fear monger",

You're a fear monger.

Did you spend more than a moment assessing the capabilities of WFS? They're a logistics company with no engineering talent and an army of disgruntled laborers.

So, yes, they successfully "scan" more packages coming into the US, but the only thing they're likely to be successful at doing is extracting money from the government, which is their specialty.

I'm less worried about this and more worried about the forthcoming economic implosion and demographic decline in China having an impact on supply.

Your customs need to step their game lol, the playing field needs to be in par with us Canadians and the Aussies when it comes to custom control.

Maybe it’s for the best too, the access to these drugs have been so easy lately.

we went for specific shit like sust 250 pre loads and a few others you got bunk gear in tijuana thats why we went a little deeper into Mexico lol sketchy asf back then lol
Yeah definitely. With the bulk raws coming in from China sourcing gear is much easier now

Like 15 years ago I got some Sustanon amps from Mexico from a gym buddy (don't think he wanted to come off of them but he was in the depths of a bad speed habit).
Drones are a real thing. I seent them!
Guess since I'm close to the border I can not trip... (And I don't know why it's cool or popular to promote this kind of bs = fear)

we used to travel every few months from Nor cal to ensanada mexico and just take the risk of getting pinched by the mexican police with our backpack full of gear lol
This.

I’m from the Bay Area myself. That’s what my dad did back in the day started legit from pharmacy test decca once that got hard to get him and his friends would take off after work and head to TJ Mabe a 500 mile drive 1 way 1000 miles round trip lol.

The struggle was real, but we all will do what we have to do. I remember paying $100 a bottle myself.

We would do the same shit, but we would pop a speaker out of the old speaker box and fill it with gear. Definitely had to know what to get. T200, Deca 50, and EQ 100 and good old reforvit B (liquid Dbol) was about all you could buy most everything else was bunk. Crazy to think I spent most of my 20’s shooting that year and never had an issue, infection nothing. We got to know one of the pharmacists so well we would call him 2 weeks before we went down told him what we needed and he would have it all ready.