Stopping steroids - selling left over gear, Trest E, Test C and HGH

Hi guys,
I’ve recently decided to stop all steroids as I’m prioritising different things to the gym and lifestyle now I’m getting older and bloods after PCT have come back perfect so this is it for me.

I have the issue of getting rid of some of my gear from my recent cycle! I currently have Liska’s cat cafe Trestolone Ethanate which worked amazingly when I was using it, I have one unopened vial.

I also have 15 vials of TP blacktops… they have been stored in a mini fridge so the labels on some of them are a bit damp and discoloured but the vials are in perfect condition. They are batch 101 and were bought 7 months ago.

Lastly, I have one Vial of Rohm Test C.

I’ll only be able to ship to UK as I’m based here and don’t want the hassle of customs.

Open to offers but I’ll sell the 15 HGH for £100
Trestolone for £70
Test C for £20

I also have loads of needles and some BAC water I’ll throw in for free

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 96
Hi guys,
I’ve recently decided to stop all steroids as I’m prioritising different things to the gym and lifestyle now I’m getting older and bloods after PCT have come back perfect so this is it for me.

I have the issue of getting rid of some of my gear from my recent cycle! I currently have Liska’s cat cafe Trestolone Ethanate which worked amazingly when I was using it, I have one unopened vial.

I also have 15 vials of TP blacktops… they have been stored in a mini fridge so the labels on some of them are a bit damp and discoloured but the vials are in perfect condition. They are batch 101 and were bought 7 months ago.

Lastly, I have one Vial of Rohm Test C.

I’ll only be able to ship to UK as I’m based here and don’t want the hassle of customs.

Open to offers but I’ll sell the 15 HGH for £100
Trestolone for £70
Test C for £20

I also have loads of needles and some BAC water I’ll throw in for free
Sorry so to clarify it’s 225iu as each vial has 15iu HGH