Strange sudden onset nausea with any whey protein supplements

Used to take all protein powders with no problem. Now every time i take it i have diarrhoea.

I only eat solid food now. Hard to reach the macros but i prefer to not have my stomach hurt
I’ve never been the same since. Like my gut said “yeah no whey” pun intended.

All I can think is it’s either from a gastro bug I had just gotten over at the time that messed up gut flora or simply part of normal aging process and I lost my iron stomach.

Regardless it really sucks! It was super convenient to down 60g in a short time.
I am glad I can barely hold down the Sixstar cereal flavors. Not sure why but I pray it stays this way.

Egg whites by the carton.
Yeah, I know. At that time Inflation and Avian Influenza had eggs up 400%. Almost $8 per dozen here. Hell, I was spending nearly as much on eggs as gear!

Only positive was my hellacious egg farts would make my wife and daughters literally tear up and almost vomit!!! lol. I could quickly clear out room as if I had popped nade of tear gas. A great tool when I wanted to be left completely alone. Worked like a charm for business conference calls, playing video games or enjoy the game on TV.

This happened to me too, I used to drink lots of milk and whey concentrate. Now I can only tolerate isolate protein, although milk is fine.

I remember always drinking vitamin D milk...the good stuff. Now I drink ultrafiltered milk. So so good but it healthier.

There was a time I had stopped working out for a few years. And all of a sudden I can't touch milk without getting the shits.

After years of not training I started backup into the hobby. I started craving milk like crazy. And all a sudden I can drink milk again. It's like my body didn't need it anymore but as soon as it did ( training again) I can now drink it by the gallon.

You can make a shake out of milk and egg whites and get about all the protein you need. Take a break from whey. Your body is talking to ya. There are so many milk options out there today.

This happened to me too, I used to drink lots of milk and whey concentrate. Now I can only tolerate isolate protein, although milk is fine.
I’m the total opposite - whey isolate goes straight through me, whereas concentrate is fine. As for milk, I drink 2-3 litres ED & I’m fine, but I’m of indigenous “White British” descent & lactose intolerance is very rare for us & indigenous Irish.