• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Stuck at 160lbs

Mitchy99

Tren e and test cyp. First cycle went from 124lbs to 155 then ended cycle went down to 135 got back on got to 160lbs. 3rd cycle dropped to 143 back to 160lbs. Currently off cycle and back down to 143lbs y cant I get over 160lbs my buddy started around same weight as me and hes at 180lb . Am I just at a peak and I'll never see more than 160 on a cycle?

Negative man. First off what exactly has your nutrition and training been throughout these cycles? Your only stuck because you’ve reached a point you may not be comfortable pushing through. For a lot of guys they think they’re eating enough but in reality for why their goals are they still are falling short. I would assess your caloric intake before you think about upping compounds. Just my .02 but that’s where most lack in this case. I myself at the beginning struggles the same way you are because I was afraid to get “fat”. So I wasn’t pushing nearly enough food for the toll my body was taking training harder and harder trying to grow and not feeding it nearly enough to reach the point I wanted to be. Everyone had their own little barrier just take a good look at your pst cycles and training and where you were st your highest weight, why your food intake looked like compared to past cycles, and I’m sure you’ll be able to see where you need to make some changes.

I couldn't imagine starting steroids only weighing 125 lbs. You could have put on so much more muscle naturally with the testosterone levels of a healthy male. You probably still can. Up the calories. You can't half ass it you can't bust your butt in the gym and not eat.

Tren e and test cyp. First cycle went from 124lbs to 155 then ended cycle went down to 135 got back on got to 160lbs. 3rd cycle dropped to 143 back to 160lbs. Currently off cycle and back down to 143lbs y cant I get over 160lbs my buddy started around same weight as me and hes at 180lb . Am I just at a peak and I'll never see more than 160 on a cycle?
How tall are you

Post up what you're eating day in and day out. If your not gaining you aren't eating enough more than likely

Im 5' 8" . Well to be honest my first cycle I was smashing GNC bulk 1340 mass gainer and eating alot of food. But after my first cycle (my second and third) I couldnt stomach the shakes anymore so stopped drinking them I'm guessing they played a big part. But I couldnt tell ya my calorie intake I never payed much attention just know I ate alot and ate like 6 or more times a days. I will pay closer attention this time. Also what do u do in between cycles when u start shrinking my parents and friends notice me getting smaller and not as swoll so I always gotta come up with a clever lie.

I also get very bloated on my cycle which I hate my buddys on anadrol and sus and hes got abs of steel makes me jealous

Im 5' 8" . Well to be honest my first cycle I was smashing GNC bulk 1340 mass gainer and eating alot of food. But after my first cycle (my second and third) I couldnt stomach the shakes anymore so stopped drinking them I'm guessing they played a big part. But I couldnt tell ya my calorie intake I never payed much attention just know I ate alot and ate like 6 or more times a days. I will pay closer attention this time. Also what do u do in between cycles when u start shrinking my parents and friends notice me getting smaller and not as swoll so I always gotta come up with a clever lie.

You need to count your calories.... Only sure fire way to know exactly how much, and how many of what macros you're eating. My guess is if you're not counting, your under eating.

You can even use an app on your phone to track them pretty easily. There are plenty of them out there like my fitness pal or fat secret from the app store. They're not an exact science, but they will tell you within a 100 calories or so if you're tracking probably.

Bodybuilding is done in the kitchen.
Quick story time.

My first cycle I made some decent gains.
Same with second cycle.

However.
I made more (sustainable) gains when I trained with a coach.
He got my nutrition and workouts into order.
I felt better and looked better naturally than I did post cycle.

Steroids are just a tool my friend, they want do too much in the long run if you eat,train and sleep like shit.

When you change your perspective on PEDs and make then less of the focus, you could see some great results.

Bodybuilding is done in the kitchen.
Quick story time.

My first cycle I made some decent gains.
Same with second cycle.

However.
I made more (sustainable) gains when I trained with a coach.
He got my nutrition and workouts into order.
I felt better and looked better naturally than I did post cycle.

Steroids are just a tool my friend, they want do too much in the long run if you eat,train and sleep like shit.

When you change your perspective on PEDs and make then less of the focus, you could see some great results.
Bingo, just a tool. Trying to bodybuild without pushing yourself past your limits is like trying to build a house with only half the materials. You got all the tools the body now you need to utilize the building blocks, nutrition.

Alright I'll start tracking them and go from there. And yeaa I do sleep like shit I usually only sleep 5hrs max . My first cycle I slept 8hrs every night so yes I can see y I'm not gaining like my first cycle. an I take letrozole as an ai but not sure if I got it from a legit site

Alright I'll start tracking them and go from there. And yeaa I do sleep like shit I usually only sleep 5hrs max . My first cycle I slept 8hrs every night so yes I can see y I'm not gaining like my first cycle. an I take letrozole as an ai but not sure if I got it from a legit site
If you don't mind int check the underground there's someone there who sells nothing but legit pct

You have a lot to learn if you want to maximize you progress on cycle. I am stuck at 221 lbs. I upped my calories from 3500 to 4000 and I still havent gained. I look bigger but not a pound more. Looks like I need to up them another 500 cals. I eat 375 protein, 375 carbs, and 120 fats.

I understand the plateu part. But puch through it hard it will be worth it. For me its impossible to eat. So I got a bunch of protein powder, carbs from food, and I drink 2 tbsps of olive oil in AM and before bed.

Try to get some protein powder, and drink some olive oil for good fats. Easy way to get an extra 1000 cals.

You should be eating steaks and eggs all day. Throw in some rice for carbs and that will cover more bases than all the protein shakes in the world

I think I'm gonna start meal prepping to help me out
You still haven’t posted your meals ..
Which leads to tell me your not tracking anything... I’m willing to bet your not sleeping right training hard enough and eating enough ..

You still haven’t posted your meals ..
Which leads to tell me your not tracking anything... I’m willing to bet your not sleeping right training hard enough and eating enough ..
I thought I made it clear I wasnt tracking nor was I sleeping enough. I have found some main reasons for my platue and I will now correct everything on my next cycle and see the difference.