Supplies Sourcing & Organization

ggilemonona

Hey everyone

I’m looking to buy the best quality supplies I can. Right now I have Terumo Agani needles and BD syringes. Needles are 20g (drawing) 25g (injecting) and 3ml syringe/barrel. I had to order these from all different places, one being Amazon which makes me wonder if they’re real. I’d also like some insulin needles ideally with a 1.5” needle (if they even make these) for injecting supplements like B12. I could easily use a thicker gauge needle if needed be in order to achieve the 1.5” length.

Anyone know a trustworthy place where I can order all these at once?

3ml barrels
20g needles 1.5”
25g 1.5”
Insulin syringe/needle (ideally 1.5” needle)

Also wondering about storage of these things. Have any good products/tips? Looking to keep the gear organized too

Thanks everyone

Medlabsupply
Medlabgear
Gpzmedlab

There's some others I can't think of. But you can get all that stuff in one place.

I store my big boxes in my closet then take out 20 or so of each and keep in bathroom drawers.

Have fun!

Not sure about 1.5" insulin syringe tho, I've never looked for those. I would be scared of the flimsy needle that long.

Not sure about 1.5" insulin syringe tho, I've never looked for those. I would be scared of the flimsy needle that long.
Ohhhh good point brother. I’ll get the barrels and needles separately with the needles being a bit bigger to avoid that happening

Back