Sustainable long term Sports TRT+ yay or ney

I’m sure you’d agree that someone whose T is normal and who is not symptomatic, but who takes testosterone to achieve a higher but still normal level of total testosterone would be considered someone who is abusing steroids, despite their T still being “normal”.

Yes i agree ofc, i jumped into gear with 650 natural test. I just not pretend i'm doing TRT.. You can't put in the same place people who actually are hypogonadal and they are in need for test replacement with guys that wanna get jacked with supraphysiological levels.

I'm not bashing anyone who does that since i'm doing it too, just don't use that term because it relates to something else and it's not fair for the people with low test being in the same category with us using various anabolics and call it a trt.

And the opposite is true. Some people get symptomatic relief from supraphysiological total T.

And some people get relief to their problems by shooting H..are we ok with that too? The term "supraphysiological TT" is very vague, it can be from 1000ng/dl to infinity. If someone feels best at 1000 then so be it, but here we have 25 year old guys that feel the best with 3000ng/dl and wanna permablast (this is true, not hypothetical), do you think this is normal? Do you justify this?

Last edited:
Sometimes I lay awake at night weighing up the pros and cons of “TRT+”.

So I recently decided to full come off. Like no pct, stop trt, no +, nada. Curious how my body would react. Do not recommend but I do believe there is some merit to seeing what your body will do on its own after years of trt and peds.

Still kept up my diet, I will say my exercise slowed, but recovery and all that.

My doctor is wise to what I do and monitors my bloods with me.

My bad cholesterol doubled, my good cholesterol only fractionally improved, triglycerides went through the roof, hematocrit anomalously went up.

There are many factors here, obviously, but It was wild having my doctor tell me to continue with my steroid usage as it is obviously healthier for me. Given I just run TRT with some orals now, might slam some primo again if I'm feeling one day, but my bloodwork shouldn't be better casually taking oral dht derivatives.

And some people get relief to their problems by shooting H..are we ok with that too? The term "supraphysiological TT" is very vague, it can be from 1000ng/dl to infinity. If someone feels best at 1000 then so be it, but here we have 25 year old guys that feel the best with 3000ng/dl and wanna permablast (this is true, not hypothetical), do you think this is normal? Do you justify this?
If their SHBG is high, their free T may be only slightly high. If they have poor androgen sensitivity, which has more interperson variability than serum T, then their androgenic activity may actually be normal.

Total T does not, in and of itself, cause health issues. My total T is 4x higher than it was before I took anything, and my RBC and LDL are lower now than they were before. No acne. No gyno.

And of course, normal does not mean optimal or even healthy. The testosterone reference range only serves to raise the alarm that you may have health issues, it isn’t like blood pressure or hematocrit where it is a measure of actual biological activity and being out of range almost always signals issues.

If peeps feel better on an indefinite light blast and cruise, and they monitor all the important biomarkers and keep their diet and cardio in line, then go for it. They know the risks.

Your point is that it’s no longer testosterone REPLACEMENT therapy. And I’d say you’re right. But it’s just semantics. Maybe we should call it PTMRBITIFBST (Probably Taking More Risks But I Think I Feel Better Supraphysiological Therapy)

Please, don't call it a TRT or sports TRT or +++, this is a cycle. You wanna cycle for the rest of your life? Do it, just don't deceive yourself or any other newbies by letting them see these kind of false statements.

TRT is a legitimate dose of testosterone only that puts you inside the reference range. TRT+ is a higher dose of test only that many guys into fitness and bb lifestyle look up too, just a tad over the ref range. Implementing other biointentical hormones like HGH or insulin, DHEA, pregnenolone etc is called HRT, hormone replacement therapy. When you add a little bit of everything else like anavar, primo, mast or you name it, just call it a cycle. Baby cycle or blast cycle, is still a cycle. Doing relatively normal dosages of non biointentical anabolic steroids does not mean you're doing sports TRT..

My POV on this matter is to cruise only on test, some AI, maybe some HCG and that's it. Then use the other drugs when there is a reason, either to push muscle mass up or cut down and lose bodyfat. There's no point using a list of hormones while just chilling or preserving your body composition if you're not an advanced

It’s all semantics, and people are free to take whatever they want for whatever purposes. Many people that aren’t competitive bodybuilders regularly fuck around with excessive shit. I’m one of them. It’s fun.

It’s a wide world out there with a whole bunch of different people and different perspectives.

Back