Sweebeanz, The Majestic Mountain Lion cycle

preworkout1984

Hey guy's so before i dive right in, I'd like some feedback on this proposed cycle for myself beginning in May/June.

weeks 1-14 800mg EQ 2x a week
weeks 1-16 1000mg Test Cyp 2x a week
weeks 1-4 40mg DBOL ed
weeks 5-12 300mg Tren Ace 3x a week. Might up tren depending how i feel
weeks 1-16 adex .5 ed

pct standard clomid/nolva

Any advice helps!

Cheers

Looks pretty good, I like the eq in there with the tren to offset the appetite suppression. I think you can go another week with the eq as well, so 15. Any reason why you're running the tren 3x/wk as opposed to eod?

Looks pretty good, I like the eq in there with the tren to offset the appetite suppression. I think you can go another week with the eq as well, so 15. Any reason why you're running the tren 3x/wk as opposed to eod?
This would be my 3rd go round with tren and both times its been Monday, we'd and friday. Sides were manageable for myself and never any other issues.

Hey guy's so before i dive right in, I'd like some feedback on this proposed cycle for myself beginning in May/June.

weeks 1-14 800mg EQ 2x a week
weeks 1-16 1000mg Test Cyp 2x a week
weeks 1-4 40mg DBOL ed
weeks 5-12 300mg Tren Ace 3x a week. Might up tren depending how i feel
weeks 1-16 adex .5 ed

pct standard clomid/nolva

Any advice helps!

Cheers
Front loading any?

Didn't plan on it but not opposed. Suggestions?
I personally like to front load my EQ to get it working as quick as possible. It usually takes around 6 weeks to build up without a front load. This link is a good read. The first post is by sworder, though I do not like him, he presented Bill Robert's formula accurately. Front loading has proven time and time again via bloods and practiced by doctors with various medicines. If I read right your dose will be 800mg per week? Then you would front load between 1600-1700mgs on day one only and continue with your pinning schedule twice a week. Take a look and this may help you decide wether to try it or not. Good luck.
Frontloading!

I personally like to front load my EQ to get it working as quick as possible. It usually takes around 6 weeks to build up without a front load. This link is a good read. The first post is by sworder, though I do not like him, he presented Bill Robert's formula accurately. Front loading has proven time and time again via bloods and practiced by doctors with various medicines. If I read right your dose will be 800mg per week? Then you would front load between 1600-1700mgs on day one only and continue with your pinning schedule twice a week. Take a look and this may help you decide wether to try it or not. Good luck.
Frontloading!
Awesome info. Thank you boss!

Subb'd Beanz.
I'm a big Eq fan. Definitely do some research on front loading. When you front load you're not waiting 4-6 weeks for it to kick in. If you're not used to running monsters the amount may seem intimidating but it has such a long half life that you're not absorbing all of that for weeks. I front load 2.5x my weekly dose the first week so if you're doing 400mg twice a week you're first two injections would be 1g each. That's my protocol but you may decide on something different. Do some reading and decide for yourself but front loading Eq to some degree is better than not at all.
I'm in for the ride. Rock -n- Roll.

Subb'd Beanz.
I'm a big Eq fan. Definitely do some research on front loading. When you front load you're not waiting 4-6 weeks for it to kick in. If you're not used to running monsters the amount may seem intimidating but it has such a long half life that you're not absorbing all of that for weeks. I front load 2.5x my weekly dose the first week so if you're doing 400mg twice a week you're first two injections would be 1g each. That's my protocol but you may decide on something different. Do some reading and decide for yourself but front loading Eq to some degree is better than not at all.
I'm in for the ride. Rock -n- Roll.
Ahhh the joys of pinning. Yeah I'm down with it. I probably should though put the eq and test in 2 different needles than right? Sounds like alot of gear pinned in one area.

Ahhh the joys of pinning. Yeah I'm down with it. I probably should though put the eq and test in 2 different needles than right? Sounds like alot of gear pinned in one area.
What mg/ml is your EQ? Some dudes will pin 3ml in larger muscle areas but I personally will never go with more than 2ml without using two spots.

Thts what i will do then. SO would that mean i need to get more vials then since im using more on the first day? to contiune my 14 cycle?
That's where you have to decide if coming up short by 1.5cc is worth getting a whole vial. Personally I would just deal with my 14 week cycle being a 13.25 week cycle but that's me.

Sounds like alot of gear pinned in one area.

Some dudes will pin 3ml in larger muscle areas but I personally will never go with more than 2ml without using two spots.
Ive pinned 3ml's in my quads before with very little pip depending on the gear that is lol. 3ml's shouldn't be a problem at all in glutes. I have researched this before an read that it also depends on how big you are an im not very big at all compared to the rest of you fuckin monsters aroun here bahahah.

A general guideline is 1cc for delts, 2cc for quads, and up to 3ccs for glutes. Some do more, some do less......it all depends. If you are injecting into other muscles such as biceps, triceps, or calves, it's best to start off with a small volume and work your way up.

Ive pinned 3ml's in my quads before with very little pip depending on the gear that is lol. 3ml's shouldn't be a problem at all in glutes. I have researched this before an read that it also depends on how big you are an im not very big at all compared to the rest of you fuckin monsters aroun here bahahah.

A general guideline is 1cc for delts, 2cc for quads, and up to 3ccs for glutes. Some do more, some do less......it all depends. If you are injecting into other muscles such as biceps, triceps, or calves, it's best to start off with a small volume and work your way up.
Yeah I feel ya. My glutes do well for myself and I can do quads fine

Why not order the extra vial so you have enough for the front load and up your weekly dosage to 900 instead of 800. It will make your measurement easier and then you're not just getting an extra vial for like the 1.5cc's you need for the front load and have a bunch left over after your cycle. EQ is such a safe compound compared to most that extra 100 isn't going to matter. I've run quite a few EQ cycles. I dose mine at 750 or 900 depending on how many other compounds I'm running or what they are. Just a thought. I'm not telling you what to do.