Sweebeanz, The Majestic Mountain Lion cycle

Im completely stumped on the no weight gain beanz. I mean test and dbol alone should have you putting on some weight IMO!!! You eating like a champ? I assume so but even if not i woulda expected more.
Ima keep checkin in though cause i refuse to believe you wont gain weight.

Im completely stumped on the no weight gain beanz. I mean test and dbol alone should have you putting on some weight IMO!!! You eating like a champ? I assume so but even if not i woulda expected more.
Ima keep checkin in though cause i refuse to believe you wont gain weight.
Well thi holiday weekend I slacked for sure on the food game. But this week I'm back to the grind and yeah I'm stumped myself, I mean this ain't my first rodeo!

All tests came from.anabolic lab . Dbol was 9.2 out of 10. And test and tren are good to go. Either way, I look and feel pretty good for 5 weeks in. Definite physique change and I'm thinking late this month I'll really start seeing results and August for sure knowing my body

WEEK 7 done:

So lets see, Where i sit as of now i feel is about the same. Weight has not gone up at all (still at 180) But like i mentioned before i look bigger and am stronger thats for sure and when i get the pump in the gym i do look like a damn MONSTER so thats cool. So since this is starting week 8 this will be starting the 4th week on TREN at 400mg a week. And surprisingly i've noticed very small sides (little sweaty at night but no anger) For me the tren really gets going at week 6 so we will see