Sweebeanz, The Majestic Mountain Lion cycle

Why not order the extra vial so you have enough for the front load and up your weekly dosage to 900 instead of 800. It will make your measurement easier and then you're not just getting an extra vial for like the 1.5cc's you need for the front load and have a bunch left over after your cycle. EQ is such a safe compound compared to most that extra 100 isn't going to matter. I've run quite a few EQ cycles. I dose mine at 750 or 900 depending on how many other compounds I'm running or what they are. Just a thought. I'm not telling you what to do.
How you like eq? What's your personal results from it?

Eq is one of my favorite compounds. Nice solid quality gains. Not a good compound for impatient people. You dont pack on 10lbs. in three weeks or your strength doesn't shoot through the roof, at least it doesnt affect me that way. You just have to be patient. I run mine for 16 weeks usually. Test is King but Eq is a very good secondary compound in my opinion.

Yeah I'm excited for it. Never used dbol so that will be my jump and I love tren so as long as I stick to my diet and workouts I should come out looking like a monster in September.

Looking at Lee haywards 12 week workout. I really love the way it's set out

So I am 15 weeks out, from what you might ask. Well my 32nd birthday that's what. I got major plans to become a monster by September. Going to get real creepy here soon!

Hey beanz whats up buddy!!! Just stumbled across this log and deff gonna follow along.
Looks like you got a pretty good plan so i have nothing to add except EQ is indeed a fav of mine as well. As mel said it takes a while but its worth the wait. And M W F pinning on tren is plenty good. Ive pinned tren M and F and had fantastic results so stick to the plan you got this.
Time to blow the fuck up!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey beanz whats up buddy!!! Just stumbled across this log and deff gonna follow along.
Looks like you got a pretty good plan so i have nothing to add except EQ is indeed a fav of mine as well. As mel said it takes a while but its worth the wait. And M W F pinning on tren is plenty good. Ive pinned tren M and F and had fantastic results so stick to the plan you got this.
Time to blow the fuck up!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks brother! Yeah I'm pumped for EQ. My first time and for the first time I'm dialing in EVERYTHING for this cycle. I can't wait for the outcome

Thanks brother! Yeah I'm pumped for EQ. My first time and for the first time I'm dialing in EVERYTHING for this cycle. I can't wait for the outcome
Hey Beans. Don't forget to front load that EQ. I don't like to be to opinionated when it comes to AAS advice because they really can affect people differently. Certainly there are consistent affects but there are variables too due to body chemistry but one thing that I do strongly believe is that with EQ front loading is the difference between a 12 week cycle being productive from the begining to the end vs. only getting the benefits the second half of the run. It seems like a lot of mg's to inject the first week but the ester is so long that you're not absorbing it all at once. I've run EQ many many times over th he last 20 years and when I started front loading my EQ experience was way better. Now go fucking crush it!

Hey Beans. Don't forget to front load that EQ. I don't like to be to opinionated when it comes to AAS advice because they really can affect people differently. Certainly there are consistent affects but there are variables too due to body chemistry but one thing that I do strongly believe is that with EQ front loading is the difference between a 12 week cycle being productive from the begining to the end vs. only getting the benefits the second half of the run. It seems like a lot of mg's to inject the first week but the ester is so long that you're not absorbing it all at once. I've run EQ many many times over th he last 20 years and when I started front loading my EQ experience was way better. Now go fucking crush it!
Oh I will my man. With your input and research I'm going to print load 900mg twice the first week. Should be good to go with a 116 week cycle!

So after some work/ member input this will be my cycle starting June.

weeks 1-15 400mg EQ 2x a week
weeks 1-16 500mg Test Cyp 2x a week
weeks 1-4 40mg DBOL ed
weeks 5-12 300 500mg Tren A 3x a week. (have enough to go 500 if i wantdepending how i feel)

Front load EQ 900mg x2 the first week then back to normal.

weeks 1-16 adex.5 eod
Clomid, Nolva PCT

Diet the last 2 weeks has been 2800 - 3200 of CLEAN eating. Im jacked about this cos im sticking with it and meal prepping is aactully theraputic. Supplements are on point along with drinking a gallon of water daily.

Most dont know but i cut out drinking except for the occasional wine with my wife. May seem counter productive to some but i'll be honest, i can finish 5th of vodka in 2 days easy and i've had a drink every day for atleast the last 2 years straight. So me just cutting that out is HUGE step for myself.

So after some work/ member input this will be my cycle starting June.

weeks 1-4 40mg DBOL ed
weeks 5-12 300 500mg Tren A 3x a week. (have enough to go 500 if i wantdepending how i feel)

weeks 1-16 adex.5 eod
Clomid, Nolva PCT

Diet the last 2 weeks has been 2800 - 3200 of CLEAN eating. Im jacked about this cos im sticking with it and meal prepping is aactully theraputic. Supplements are on point along with drinking a gallon of water daily.

Most dont know but i cut out drinking except for the occasional wine with my wife. May seem counter productive to some but i'll be honest, i can finish 5th of vodka in 2 days easy and i've had a drink every day for atleast the last 2 years straight. So me just cutting that out is HUGE step for myself.

Nice!!!! Thats a big boy cycle your gonna run beanz, and very smart going meal preps. Meal preps is the only way to go if you want to get both big AND lean.
Good job dropping the drinking, especially with the cycle your about to run.
Im looking forward to seeing your results , should be very impressive!!!!

Nice!!!! Thats a big boy cycle your gonna run beanz, and very smart going meal preps. Meal preps is the only way to go if you want to get both big AND lean.
Good job dropping the drinking, especially with the cycle your about to run.
Im looking forward to seeing your results , should be very impressive!!!!
I ment to say im running 300mg of tren and could go up to 500 if i wanted lol i need to check before posting. But thanks man! this cycle was reccomended to me by a buddy who ran it last year and loved it (he's a NPC competitor and been doing this awhile so i trust him) And just the fact i've become smarter over the last couple cycles regarding gear,training and diet i really feel i'll have great results GRANTED i keep m head straight

So for those who care/read this today is the day. Im going to keep this as a log mainly for myself to reflect back on if i need to.

Im just posting this as another reminder for myself
weeks 1-4 40mg DBOL ed
weeks 5-12 400 mg tren Ace, A week.

weeks 1-16 adex.5 eod
clomid, nolvapct

5/30/2016
Food intake this week is
Calories: 3200
Carbs: 249
Protein: 238

I feel good about those numbers but will adjust of need be!
Weighing in at a dry 178 in the morning. Popped my first 10mg of DBOL this morning
and OFF WE GO!

So for those who care/read this today is the day. Im going to keep this as a log mainly for myself to reflect back on if i need to.

Im just posting this as another reminder for myself
weeks 1-4 40mg DBOL ed
weeks 5-12 400 mg tren Ace, A week.

weeks 1-16 adex.5 eod
clomid, nolvapct

5/30/2016
Food intake this week is
Calories: 3200
Carbs: 249
Protein: 238

I feel good about those numbers but will adjust of need be!
Weighing in at a dry 178 in the morning. Popped my first 10mg of DBOL this morning
and OFF WE GO!
Go get it beanz!!!
Started my cycle yesterday!!!

So today will be the second time on front loading EQ at 900. No pip in the glutes which is awesome and I'm pretty impressed with it a little bit of it from the test in my quad but other than that things are great.

Diet is still going good, on a semi low carb diet at about 150- 200 carbs a day and about 3,000 calorie diet in general. Sleep is okay since I just had my daughter so I'm up about every 2 hours or so. LOL but that's Dad Life

Watch that gyno w/ dbol and tren. Also, EQ aromatizes about 50% of test, so you need to be careful here.

Well alright, here we go! Im along for the ride for sure so heres to you making epic gains!!!!!
Sure wish i could use emoji's , but for some reason i havent been able to for cpl,weeks so this !!!!!!!!!!! Is all i got. ( sad face)