Sweebeanz, The Majestic Mountain Lion cycle

Well alright, here we go! Im along for the ride for sure so heres to you making epic gains!!!!!
Sure wish i could use emoji's , but for some reason i havent been able to for cpl,weeks so this !!!!!!!!!!! Is all i got. ( sad face)
Glad you made it brother! Yeah I'm excited for what's to happen problem is that I'm an impatient guy LOL so I want everything fast however, I do know the process it takes time but if I stick to it I will come out on Monster

I hit 208lbs. bodyweight and didn't like the way I looked. Decided to run a 12 week cut and rip down to 180ish. Haven't been that light in a while. Going to be very active this summer as far as biking and hiking and the lighter weight will serve me better. The Mrs. and I have some cools excursions planned.
Doing much lighter weight and more time under tension to ease the strain on the joints. Less starch, more fruits and vege's.
Here's my gear protocol:
Week 1-12: 100mg Proviron ed
Week 1-12: 150mg Deca per week (Joint relief)
Week 1-4: 150mg Sust every 3rd day
Week 5-12: 150mg Sust eod
Week 1-4: 100mg Tren A eod
Week 4-8: 100mg Tren A ed
Week 1-4: 50mg Mast P eod
Week 5-12 100mg Mast P eod
Week 9-12 60mg Var ed
Week 9-12 50mg Winny oil inject
I'm not Estrogen sensitive so I can get away with running Mast as my AI and that does the job.
Dropping the Tren after week 8 and adding Var and Winny oil. First time using those as well as the Proviron.
Gonna cruise for while after that and run GH for the first time.
But enough about me.....

I hit 208lbs. bodyweight and didn't like the way I looked. Decided to run a 12 week cut and rip down to 180ish. Haven't been that light in a while. Going to be very active this summer as far as biking and hiking and the lighter weight will serve me better. The Mrs. and I have some cools excursions planned.
Doing much lighter weight and more time under tension to ease the strain on the joints. Less starch, more fruits and vege's.
Here's my gear protocol:
Week 1-12: 100mg Proviron ed
Week 1-12: 150mg Deca per week (Joint relief)
Week 1-4: 150mg Sust every 3rd day
Week 5-12: 150mg Sust eod
Week 1-4: 100mg Tren A eod
Week 4-8: 100mg Tren A ed
Week 1-4: 50mg Mast P eod
Week 5-12 100mg Mast P eod
Week 9-12 60mg Var ed
Week 9-12 50mg Winny oil inject
I'm not Estrogen sensitive so I can get away with running Mast as my AI and that does the job.
Dropping the Tren after week 8 and adding Var and Winny oil. First time using those as well as the Proviron.
Gonna cruise for while after that and run GH for the first time.
But enough about me.....
Whoa! Good deal man. And it's so important to listen to your body. Everyone responds so differently to food,exercise and gear. Pretty amazing actually. Well good luck on progress and keep me posted!

1 week in the books:

Everything has gone fine as far as now. I don't feel anything from the DBOL yet nd ill start regular injections tomorrow. Diet is still fine although i drank to much whiskey last night so i feel super sluggish today. Only my fault. oh well. Gym time now.

Week 2 in the books:

So I'm in my third week of Dianabol and I haven't noticed any strength increases but I am a little bit Fuller and about 180 pounds so it looks like I'm up about two and a half 2 to 3 pounds. I slacked on my diet last weekend but I'm good to go this week and ready for the grind.

Also no pip from any of my injections which is really nice and smooth so I'm excited for that. Otherwise gym life is great here we go

OHHHHHH YEAH!!!! Two weeks in,get ready for dem gains! Weights should start getting lighter , pumps getting better and you should start looking fuller. And of course there's the ramped up sex drive[emoji41]

OHHHHHH YEAH!!!! Two weeks in,get ready for dem gains! Weights should start getting lighter , pumps getting better and you should start looking fuller. And of course there's the ramped up sex drive[emoji41]
I'm hoping so. Haven't felt anything yet but that's ok! I'm just impatient! And tren starts in July so sex drive for sure haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

0a53a5e4b08c465c6c1ab26bdda021cf.jpg

This is just about 3200 calories a day. Think I'm on the right track?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Magic Beanz!!!
You better be killin it tough guy!!!

I always feel Dbol by the end of the first week. Wondering if your Dbol is underdosed. Is it one that was tested in Alab? Everybody responds different but Dbol usually hits quick.

Magic Beanz!!!
You better be killin it tough guy!!!

I always feel Dbol by the end of the first week. Wondering if your Dbol is underdosed. Is it one that was tested in Alab? Everybody responds different but Dbol usually hits quick.
So today is the end of the 3rd week for me. I look a little fuller but have put no lbs on the scale but I do feel a bit stronger but no where what the average person boasts about.

My dbol is from geneza Pharms and labs test at 9.2 MG out of 10 so I've been doing a total of 46.3 a day

So today is the end of the 3rd week for me. I look a little fuller but have put no lbs on the scale but I do feel a bit stronger but no where what the average person boasts about.

My dbol is from geneza Pharms and labs test at 9.2 MG out of 10 so I've been doing a total of 46.3 a day
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

week 3 complete:

So its the end of week 3 and like before i look a bit 'fuller' but no weight increase, still at 180. Diet is 3200 daily with plenty of protein and carb intake. I have noticed strenght increase but not MASSIVE! i have a feeling im going to chalk it up to being to "every user is different" and the effects will be different, like tren, for me it isnt that bad and others it really is. Well that comes in 1 week so im upping my dose to 55mg a day for this week then im done.

Your right about everybody being a little different, but im still a little surprised your not seeing better gains. But you never know things could change any time.
Keep at it beanz, dem gains is comin:D

Your right about everybody being a little different, but im still a little surprised your not seeing better gains. But you never know things could change any time.
Keep at it beanz, dem gains is comin:D
Your know today and yesterday I felt like an ANIMAL in the gym. I'm now 182 but look alot bigger..so yes I see it now working lol wondering do I keep going or just stop after this week.

Your know today and yesterday I felt like an ANIMAL in the gym. I'm now 182 but look alot bigger..so yes I see it now working lol wondering do I keep going or just stop after this week.
Well thats it, for me this is when i know im about to blast off. I start feeling like a beast, then.... I BECOME ONE:mad:

Week 4 done:

So last week I felt those strength increases. Everything from benching 225, curling 60lb dumbbells, squatting 250 with little trouble. Feels great and I look bigger than I actually am according to my scale. So I'm gonna do 1more week of dbol. Also pinned my first 100mg of tren tonight so now the real deal starts.

Eq should be kicking in a week or so. Also got this pre workout called ESP and man, this stuff is good. I mean I actually have big focus and nice pumps.cheers

Week 5 complete.

So happy 4th to all out there. I'm complete with dbol and funny thing is, is that I have not gained any weight whatsoever with dbol. Now like I said I look fuller and my body has changed but no weight, and I find that funny!

2nd week of tren starts today and I'm excited to see when eq and the tren really start working!